Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Oaft she’s something else! Canny believe I bought her book a few years ago 🤦‍♀️ I’m sure she’s not been transparent with ‘donations’ received in the past!
I used to like her, thought she was quite funny and down to earth but she's all ad's now. Haven't read her threads yet, might have a gander since these two are being boring fuckers this weekend.

Reactions: 3

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Howling at this . Clearly she's never used them in her life but she loves them and her favourite brand someone famous she likes has obviously been sponsored by them now she's trying her hardest hopefully they see her for who she is and take no notice . You're embarrassing talia you little buggy cunt
---
31/f/cardiff
35/f/ cardiff 👀👀👀

• Wow

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
She's picked a new soft play today! Even from the imagine I know exactly which one it is. It's absolutely minging as well hope she's not feeding the boys the food from there
Is it near Asda and the range? I love the food from there if it is ffs 😂 need a loan for a couple coffees and food though

Glittery1

VIP Member
Is that like a MLM thing that Aaron is involved in? Looking at the other guys profile it definitely looks like it.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Blimey. The toddler broke his wrist so I had a few days away giving him some extra love (I know I know I’m doing far too much for him) and another 22 pages to catch up on 🙈

do we think she’s rushed and done the go fund me to use on her side to fight against the whole them not being on social media?
Oh bless him. Hope he’s okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Balls

My child went for a 45 minute operation this weekend, I felt rotten having to even leave the anaesthetic room when the poor thing was put to sleep, to the point I had to be practically dragged out by a nurse as they needed to put the tubes down to control the breathing whilst under general (understand why they wanted me out for this point of the procedure.) The whole duration of the operation I felt sick to my stomach knowing my child was in someone else’s care and I had no choice other than to wait until ready to come out of theatre and into recovery where I could be with my child. Anyway, my point is how I felt being away from my child for 45 minutes to how she gallivants round with a child so poorly is beyond a joke. Siennas dad clearly wants to see his little girl but she’s holding her at ransom, Aaron is having the boys 4? Days a week, how is she not spending every living breathing moment with her poor boy that is clearly unwell and she clearly needs training to look after him properly, where better to spend than the hospital so she can learn from the nurses who actually have the qualifications to look after a child with oakleys needs instead of qualifying themselves off Instagram as a medical mummy?!? Talia is crying wolf here, she ought to live in the real world
Hope the little one is doing ok xx

bromac0913

If you know of her then.. you’ll be in for a giggle 👀 let’s just say her “husband” likes to keep the back seats of the Audi warm when she’s away!!
---
Omg these threads are eye opening. I’ve followed her since she was pregnant and although I don’t religiously watch her or the dad, they always seemed unproblematic 🤣 oh how wrong I was 👀
---
38/F/Dundee lot of scots here I see :LOL:
Would you be loving the whole 🍊🍊🍊 banter then 👀