Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwistedSister24

I feel special, you went all the way back just for little old me 😂 haven't been there in an age. Last time I was at the seaside down here was in Clacton 💀 Did have a dream about Southend last night though 😂 so I'm counting that 🥲
Now that is spooky 👀👀

Omg I love clacton beach as well for different reasons. They have a lot to do for kids it’s quite good.

Reactions: 1

littlestar908

I mean I could be completely off here but I have little knowledge on Oakleys condition but the first few grid posts where she’s doing a brand deal with a dummy. Could Oakley even use a dummy? I think she’s taking the piss if he couldn’t. Using him for her to gain money?
There have been quite a few story’s of him in the past using a dummy.

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
Yeah it is. And aw nah I can't even get a drink there now me was full of floaters. Asked for another one was the same the pipes are that full of limescale. Then the food I sent back as well full of hairs. I'm not a snob or out but 🤢
Good to know for future reference 🤢

A-Soul

VIP Member
I missed Aaron’s post, and looks like it’s gone now. Can anyone post if they’ve recorded the video/or taken any screenshots please?

Last edited:

Balls

She has came out and said certain things were picked up at a hospital visit (I think Aaron was there) but then a few weeks down the line she said she suddenly got the all clear? And I think this is what she told Aaron.

She was lying about having her scan in FM, saying it was because the other scan rooms were full.
Where did you get this info?