Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
Probably like a stones throw away from each other 🤣 👋🏼

Just realised what ur profile pic says 🤣 “Don’t let fuckwits ruin you” 👏🏼
Im sure it say Don't let fuckwits ruin your day 👌🏻 just too big to squeeze into a profile pic. I'm know a lot of people from where I live share the same opinions on the things wee agree on. Mad to think that wee could stay in the same area. I'm surprised to see there are so many from Scotland. Think wee better change the subject before wee blow our cover 😂

Reactions: 2

Heynoe

I always see the thread of her on trending but have never looked until now after I saw her and her baby on an Instagram page.
Can I ask if she knew her baby would be disabled from the pregnancy?
Who is she and what is she known for?

Balls

What info??

When she said out of her own mouth she got the all clear??

or

When she was asked about FM? Which come from her?

Both from stories she has posted in the past on Instagram.
Where does it say she was lying about the scan?
Aaron put a story up and said himself she was in fetal med and had been given the all clear.
So he must be lying also?

Elle Woods

VIP Member
The other comments if its the same one is absolutely disgusting

Edit to add it is not the same one they've reposted the same thing 3 times today and one of the reposts good lord the comments 😳
Oh my god I’ve just been and had a look at the comments on the other post! Disgusting 😳😳😳 why would anyone ever write that about an innocent child

• Sad

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I mean I could be completely off here but I have little knowledge on Oakleys condition but the first few grid posts where she’s doing a brand deal with a dummy. Could Oakley even use a dummy? I think she’s taking the piss if he couldn’t. Using him for her to gain money?
Yes he does have a dummy, it’s with him in most pics.

Reactions: 1

stargirl23

VIP Member
Just wondering, there's a lot of people coming on here asking who is she, what happened etc... can we not have a wiki on here it would be a lot easier and it'd give Jodie something to read too with all her spare time she doesn't have.
There is a wiki I think it’s just blank as it’s not been filled in since it was requested

freebie hater

Mine was in a cot until 2 and half and I only changed it because I got a really good price for a new bed 😂. I'd keep them contained in there for as long as they sleep well otherwise!
Yeah same my wee las is nearly 3 and in a cot. Depends on the child. So lets make this a my child was this that or other 🙈