Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louise198

For someone who constantly wants sympathy for “poor me talia” because she has 4 children on her own, lives away from her family & a child with special needs …. She has a lot of time on her own to gym, go on multiple nights out, and spend time getting herself ready…
That’s our Jodie !

Reactions: 2

Rosem12

I am trying too catch up, but there is no simple explanation, as in everyone is writing something different to each other, I am struggling to find out what has happened :)

mrsknowqiitall

You lot move to fast just had to find this thread through 3 previous ones I've missed. Haven't been on socials for a while what have I missed🤣?

dazzled103

VIP Member
Omg I've just found out why jodies dad has so many names and now my partner wants to name our next kid after the arsenal squad. BRB off to get my tubes tied.

Also a record for no retaliation from her 👀
Wtf no make up 🤣🤣🤣 all the Dior stuff and is very chavtastic, dear dear I’m just a bit scundered for T tonight and every other one 🤣🤣🤣

Rach88

VIP Member
Gary is only taking a back step from it because of miserable Emma, she doesn’t want anything to do with it and he takes a step back from everyone apart from his now new old golf buddies
Yeah that too 😂

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
I had a dream that I was Jodie’s mate and I was seeing Aaron on the sly. She rocked up at his house when I was there… she was cray cray in my dream then I woke up cos it was school run time.. ahhh a nice pleasant afternoon nap 😂😂

*I’ve been at work today.. I’m not a bum like Jodie 👍🏼
Urgh stuff of nightmares :LOL:

• Haha