Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Is Oakley living at the hospital now, until his surgeries have been carried out?

I also don't understand why, when she has the kids less than Aaron and Oakley is always in hospital now, she still complains. Can she not be arsed with Sienna either, now? I understand it is hard with multiple children when you're on your own (on days she had nobody with her) and it will be harder having a small child Oakley with the extra needs that he has. But literally is without them more than she has them.

Has something happened?

Reactions: 4

Chriss71

VIP Member
Whilst I’m having morning cry before work - randomly popped into my head, why is Romeo still in a cot??? Isn’t he 3 or almost 3?? My daughter went into a full single bed with bed rail at 1.5, why the heck do they still have him in a full baby bed? 🫤🫤🫤
Cus she's a lazy bitch and can't be doing with getting up to them if they get out of bed in the night!! 😡

Pigsfly223

I’m a south Londoner! Probably not that far from where Talia is originally from
Thank god I don’t sound like her though
She's originally from Littlehampton on the south coast, not London. But thankfully most people down south don't sound like her... Just the chavs 😅

Turmeric123

VIP Member
My child went for a 45 minute operation this weekend, I felt rotten having to even leave the anaesthetic room when the poor thing was put to sleep, to the point I had to be practically dragged out by a nurse as they needed to put the tubes down to control the breathing whilst under general (understand why they wanted me out for this point of the procedure.) The whole duration of the operation I felt sick to my stomach knowing my child was in someone else’s care and I had no choice other than to wait until ready to come out of theatre and into recovery where I could be with my child. Anyway, my point is how I felt being away from my child for 45 minutes to how she gallivants round with a child so poorly is beyond a joke. Siennas dad clearly wants to see his little girl but she’s holding her at ransom, Aaron is having the boys 4? Days a week, how is she not spending every living breathing moment with her poor boy that is clearly unwell and she clearly needs training to look after him properly, where better to spend than the hospital so she can learn from the nurses who actually have the qualifications to look after a child with oakleys needs instead of qualifying themselves off Instagram as a medical mummy?!? Talia is crying wolf here, she ought to live in the real world
Sending best wishes and ❤ to you and your little one I hope its a speedy recovery xx

• Heart

louise198

Yeah I think he shouldn’t lower to her level she’s not worth it and he’s going to show himself up
Also wish I knew what part gifted meant, the prestige collection is so expensive why are Dior giving it to her for fucks sake
they haven’t , my guess is the shop she tagged gave her a discount . Probs standard 10%

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
Shes definitely not back to instagram normality. I had unfollowed her cause I didn't want to increase her numbers so when she disappeared and came back again I couldn't see her page. I checked on my work colleagues (incase I was blocked) and it was the same for her. Checked on my boyfriends ( who has never even been on her or Aaron's instagram) and same. So you can only see her if you follow her

Attachments

• Wow
Does anyone know why Oakley is in hospital? He seems totally fine from the pics she's posting. Is it because of his sleep??? Because usually something can be worked out to just come in with the child on a night. Used to do that at times with my child, they would let us go home through the day and return on a night.

Reactions: 3