Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sresad

The comments I’ve read about Oakley are fucking vile anyone who says that about a baby/child is a cunt… the comments about Aaron under the articles are also vile and false, maybe we need to direct a journalist to tattle to do some research and reading and then write another article about Jodie, 🥴 that’s her name now I will forever use Jodie 😂😂
---
Also just stalked that Arabellas insta god she’s stunning bet Jodie is rocking in the corner seeing that Aaron has liked her pictures
She’s also liked them the fucking weirdo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
guys who use Depop I’m proper new to it and Ive had a message saying the buyer needs my email address I think it’s a scammer but until I do anything I wanted to ask here. Legit don’t want to end up on Depop drama hahaha xx
There is a depop / vinted thread 😊

• Heart

Balls

She could also have the same “time to herself” as Aaron if she didn’t stop Siennah’s dad from seeing her 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s CHOSEN to be sole parent for S. So whether Oakley was in hospital or not, she would still be in the same boat of “never having time to herself”
Does anyone know the circumstances around her split with S’s Dad? Would be interesting to know the score on that.

varyingborders

VIP Member
Why does being in a bay mean nobody can sleepover
All hospitals let one parent stay unless child in picu
When my youngest was on a ward in the RVI to help with his breathing after being moved from PICU adults weren’t allowed to stay overnight as there were children in the same room as him who had tracheostomies and there needed to be no more obstacles in the room for the nurses to try and get through in case of emergencies with those children.

nelly2317

VIP Member
Omg these threads are eye opening. I’ve followed her since she was pregnant and although I don’t religiously watch her or the dad, they always seemed unproblematic 🤣 oh how wrong I was 👀
---

Would you be loving the whole 🍊🍊🍊 banter then 👀
Have a look back on the previous threads as well, there’s a few screenshots of what went on with liams cheating!

• Wow

stardust1

VIP Member
Shes definitely not back to instagram normality. I had unfollowed her cause I didn't want to increase her numbers so when she disappeared and came back again I couldn't see her page. I checked on my work colleagues (incase I was blocked) and it was the same for her. Checked on my boyfriends ( who has never even been on her or Aaron's instagram) and same. So you can only see her if you follow her
i don’t follow her and she comes up for me

somepeople23

she literally can’t be two places at once, I know first hand how hard it is to try and split yourself into 3/4 different places for your kids you just can’t do it, so yeah he has them half the week but she doesn’t get a break, she still has Sienna and the hospital to be at, he gets a break when he doesn’t have the boys and can do what he wants the rest of the week?
Like I said I do not agree with a lot of what she does/acts but I also think he knows exactly what he’s doing/saying/recording.
Sorry where have I mentioned anything to do with what you're saying in that comment?

Chriss71

VIP Member
Also if I seen her pic I'd think she was about 44 . She isn't even 30 yet 😳😳😳😳😳😳 she's ruined that face of hers imagine when she's in her actual 40s shel be another Katie price
Yea I agree and thought that too, she looks so old in that picture,