Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care what anyone says.. Purposely keeping your child away their other parent and from that side of the family (unless there is a perfectly valid reason) is a form of abuse!! No matter how much you despise your ex and for whatever reason you just don't do that!! She's telling aaron he has to have them more than half of every week then has the brass neck to cry he doesn't bother with siennah when she literally ripped that little girl from her dad's life to be with aaron! I know of 2 children who's dad's have know full well they have those children and don't give a tit and one hasn't even met her dad so seeing things like that boil my blood!!
It is abuse! Just really shows what kind of person she is to do that.. a selfish and vicious witch.

I know a few women around me where I live who are exactly the same, stopping fathers from seeing there children because they’ve been fucked off.. but as soon as they want to get on the sesh there crying saying ‘no one wants to have my kids’ 🙄

No parent should dictate and play god with there kids lives it’s vile.

I hope Siennah realises when she’s older just how much she has missed out on with her Dads side of the family and fucks her off.

Reactions: 12
guys who use Depop I’m proper new to it and Ive had a message saying the buyer needs my email address I think it’s a scammer but until I do anything I wanted to ask here. Legit don’t want to end up on Depop drama hahaha xx
There is a depop / vinted thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Desperate!! 😆 he’s only just put his picture up

FA5B6F08-C7B9-4E5A-B138-D93FBE50D621.jpeg

She will be itching to duck the kids off and go Ibiza 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another parenting red flag with her… that she’s happy with an arrangement with 4 days on the trot away from them. I will admit I do appreciate the child free weekends but mine go every other weekend for 2 nights and I get a proper pang of heartache every time they go even though it’s been that way for years, and times they’ve done an extra night I start feeling like I’m missing an arm or something.

She has them 3 days of the week, that doesn’t even make her their primary carer as they’re with him more, yet she’s happy with that set up?!?! And people still think she’s some absolute trooper of a devoted mother, all praise queen Jodie what an inspiration she is being a part time parent and being happy about it. As a single mother it blows my mind 🤯

Reactions: 26
Another parenting red flag with her… that she’s happy with an arrangement with 4 days on the trot away from them. I will admit I do appreciate the child free weekends but mine go every other weekend for 2 nights and I get a proper pang of heartache every time they go even though it’s been that way for years, and times they’ve done an extra night I start feeling like I’m missing an arm or something.

She has them 3 days of the week, that doesn’t even make her their primary carer as they’re with him more, yet she’s happy with that set up?!?! And people still think she’s some absolute trooper of a devoted mother, all praise queen Jodie what an inspiration she is being a part time parent and being happy about it. As a single mother it blows my mind 🤯
Crazy isn’t it? 😳

Winds me up when she would go on about how she gets no help, her oldest gets passed around any school friends house, her 2 boys stay with there dad for 4 days a week and her youngest lives in the hospital.

What more bleeping help do you want Talia??

If she got any more help.. she wouldn’t even have the kids at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Genuinely asking out of interest but how will it work when Aaron needs to go off and train for work ? Or is that why she said he hassss to have them for 4 days?

Reactions: 8
Genuinely asking out of interest but how will it work when Aaron needs to go off and train for work ? Or is that why she said he hassss to have them for 4 days?
Think she's done it knowing full well it doesn't fit around his lifestyle/work. It's one of the few ways she can be in control.

Reactions: 18
I think as soon as he needs to go off training she will be back on Insta throwing digs saying she gets no help and the kids should come first 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 22
And people still think she’s some absolute trooper of a devoted mother, all praise queen Jodie what an inspiration she is being a part time parent and being happy about it. As a single mother it blows my mind 🤯
Best part is she doesn't seem to realise that keeping the kids off social media will actually help her play this devoted mother who never gets a break thing because at the minute you know she doesn't have the older ones because she doesn't post them. But if they're not posted then no one would know she only has them 3 days a week.

Reactions: 10
Romeo goes to nursery and technically Maddox is old enough to go to nursery too. Oakley obliviously won't be in nursery just yet but I imagine Aaron would plan around that but for the forseeable future at least he's in hospital so his care outside of that isn't an issue right now. But the days he has the boys he'll probably train whilst they're at nursery or have his family help out occasionally as well. When Oakley gets discharged I'm sure Aaron will work around that too. He could take Oakley with him or Oakley may even have a temporary carer go in and help (especially if he has a few more operations ahead) that could look after him for the couple hours a day Aaron would need to keep on top of training. He might even just train from home meaning he could do it whilst the boys are in bed so he's there if there's any issues.

Or he might even just schedule his training to make sure it's on the days Talia has them that way she can't accuse him of neglect or not looking after them blah blah blah but I'm sure she'd still find something to say because it's her after all

It's doable.
A lot of fighters who have kids and aren't with the mum make it work. So I'm sure Aaron will too.
---
Has Jodie pinched his nipples? 👀
---
Never mind. Found them 😅
It’s like them photos ‘find the cat’ 🤣
I'm terrible at that bloody 'find the cat'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who constantly wants sympathy for “poor me talia” because she has 4 children on her own, lives away from her family & a child with special needs …. She has a lot of time on her own to gym, go on multiple nights out, and spend time getting herself ready…

Reactions: 23
She needed to announce she had an exciting day maybe because she watched Aaron saying about his exciting zoom yesterday. Was probably only another love honey AD anyway or she's planned another night out this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think anyone knows for sure what happened with Leo (siennahs Dad)
All we know is that he has not seen her since she moved up north.
If there is a genuine reason why Leo can’t see Siennah then fair enough but there is no need for Talia to isolate his whole family from seeing her, it’s so sad that she has another whole family who are crying out to see her 😢

In my eyes she’s just punishing Siennah not Leo.
he’s on my Facebook and
If there is a genuine reason why Leo can’t see Siennah then fair enough but there is no need for Talia to isolate his whole family from seeing her, it’s so sad that she has another whole family who are crying out to see her 😢

it’s strange that there seems to be a pattern with Talia and her ex’s families.

He’s on my Facebook and he and his family always post on her birthday etc and say how they hope to see her soon

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For someone who constantly wants sympathy for “poor me talia” because she has 4 children on her own, lives away from her family & a child with special needs …. She has a lot of time on her own to gym, go on multiple nights out, and spend time getting herself ready…
That’s our Jodie !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.