Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I could be completely off here but I have little knowledge on Oakleys condition but the first few grid posts where she’s doing a brand deal with a dummy. Could Oakley even use a dummy? I think she’s taking the piss if he couldn’t. Using him for her to gain money?
Yes he does have a dummy, it’s with him in most pics.

Reactions: 1
I mean I could be completely off here but I have little knowledge on Oakleys condition but the first few grid posts where she’s doing a brand deal with a dummy. Could Oakley even use a dummy? I think she’s taking the piss if he couldn’t. Using him for her to gain money?
There have been quite a few story’s of him in the past using a dummy.

Reactions: 1
Is Aaron still supposed to not be drinking? There’s a bottle of something on his bedside table in his story about kisses?
He done a story a little while ago saying he was taking some time off the booze, might be a week or a month - he hadn’t put a time stamp on it but obviously fancied it yesterday.

Reactions: 10
She will soon come to relise alot of her new followers are medical mummy's too!!! Hate that term. They aren't following her for her side boob or her nips popping through the phone screen.
Hopefully all the new parents that have started to follow her pick up on all the tit we’ve noticed and think wtf is this tit show of a woman. Especially when the next operation comes around and she avoids staying with him every night and leaves him to have 47 showers in her gifted apartment again 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is Aaron still supposed to not be drinking? There’s a bottle of something on his bedside table in his story about kisses?
I did see that too, it was a brown bottle wasn't it? I couldn't think of anything else other than a beer bottle. He can drink if he likes but if that was a beer bottle and he's only having one or two then I don't see why he's saying he's of it! He 100% didn't look drunk or look like he had a drink in him though.

Reactions: 9
Hopefully all the new parents that have started to follow her pick up on all the tit we’ve noticed and think wtf is this tit show of a woman. Especially when the next operation comes around and she avoids staying with him every night and leaves him to have 47 showers in her gifted apartment again 🙄
Yeah, hopefully parents who are actually in her situation will look at her and think "what the duck tit show is this"

Reactions: 7
In fairness to him, Aaron never said he was going to give up drinking completely just that he was going to take a break from it. Whether that was a week, a month or longer. I don't see an issue as long as he doesn't go overboard and let it effect seeing the boys.

Reactions: 24
I did see that too, it was a brown bottle wasn't it? I couldn't think of anything else other than a beer bottle. He can drink if he likes but if that was a beer bottle and he's only having one or two then I don't see why he's saying he's of it! He 100% didn't look drunk or look like he had a drink in him though.
Rekorderlig and old mout cider comes in brown bottles, I don’t see an issue with him having the odd one or two when he has the boys, as long as he’s not blind drunk. Same goes for her. I’d have more of an issue if Oakley was there as he’s been so medically fragile in the past.

Reactions: 8
guys who use Depop I’m proper new to it and Ive had a message saying the buyer needs my email address I think it’s a scammer but until I do anything I wanted to ask here. Legit don’t want to end up on Depop drama hahaha xx
I don’t know anything about depop so could be wrong but I asked my sister as she’s sold stuff on there and said she’s never been asked for an email before. She just gets a notification saying they’ve brought an item and then gets the label to print off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
guys who use Depop I’m proper new to it and Ive had a message saying the buyer needs my email address I think it’s a scammer but until I do anything I wanted to ask here. Legit don’t want to end up on Depop drama hahaha xx
No - don’t give your email address! Depop will never ask the buyer to ask the seller for those kind of details.
Come over here….👇🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have had issues on Depop with scammers in the past, I use Vinted now, its more secure. :)

Reactions: 5
You can get none alcohol beer these day.

• Haha
Thanks angels 😘

I wonder what Aaron’s views are on the go fund?

What the duck is that voice she's putting on? It sounds so so false, wonder if she's being observed or something because I've never heard her speak like that to any of the kids.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.