Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck hell Is she ever off her phone….

feels like the SB case all over (obvsdifferent circumstance) but the suspense is killing me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but bloody good for him. He may not be perfect but he's not the one cashing in by posting his kids without their consent 24/7. He makes his own money, doesn't rely on them to buy his fake designer clothes... hope she gets banned from ever posting them again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like Aaron could be having the boys again tonight?
If he does then tomorrow will be 5 days she hasn’t had them 😳

How can a mother not miss there babies? I do love a good break but after a day or 2 I’m lost without mine and there teenagers!! 😂

Reactions: 33
Let’s go Aaron 🤠 I wonder what she’ll do if the courts agree to no more social media posts of the children!!!!

Reactions: 24
Yasss buzzing for Aaron. But seriously how fit does he look with that hair and that blue top making those eyes pop 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She bites straight away its embarrassing, he literally lives rent free in her head. The sooner she learns to let tit go the better for her kids and her mental health. She's obviously still extremely hung up on him, its the only reason you react. He seems like such a better parent having them lads alone, I know we only see a tiny snippet but the positive difference in him is crazy.

Reactions: 30
Thread name suggestion
Jodie thinks she has the upper hand, but she's got no idea what Aaron has planned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I see hes deleted his video already. He didnt say anything wrong to be fair. Hes right she will manipulate something to be scheduled if he announces another big fight just to create further hate. Well done to him holding his cards close to his chest.

Reactions: 27
Sorry but bloody good for him. He may not be perfect but he's not the one cashing in by posting his kids without their consent 24/7. He makes his own money, doesn't rely on them to buy his fake designer clothes!
any money she makes using them kids in ads should go towards the kids and be put in savings. I think the gov are in the middle of sorting laws to do with this. I follow people who put any money their children have a hand in making into a trust fund for them when they are adults, I would imagine thalia does no such thing as its her income and she solely relises in it which is why she will have a good chance in court. But so will he, there's evidence already of the abuse Oakley has been subjected to online, sadly.

Reactions: 10
I missed his story what did he say
He said his next fight is arranged but he won't be confirrming the date as otherwise "there will be an operation on the same day"
And then that the court case is in 2 weeks so enjoy posting the kids until then...

Reactions: 24
She bites straight away its embarrassing, he literally lives rent free in her head. The sooner she learns to let tit go the better for her kids and her mental health. She's obviously still extremely hung up on him, its the only reason you react. He seems like such a better parent having them lads alone, I know we only see a tiny snippet but the positive difference in him is crazy.
I'd be hung up on him too 🤤Have you seen his hanging weapon 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What IS she going to do when she can't show the kids? Because her engagement is absolutely shocking 😂 24 hours and she's got less than 5,500 on the latest post of her.

Also with this whole court case thing. Bit weird no that even before she showed Oakley she never once expressed any interest in raising money for the hospital- the thing is she didn't even need to disclose what condition Oakley had to raise money. But she never. What if the vile cow has done it so that the courts look at it like oh she's done so many good things since showing Oakley we're going to deny Aaron's petition to take the kids of social media. Which I really hope the court sees through her just as much as we do and I'm sure Aaron has more than enough to back him by now anyway. But wouldn't put it past her to have started the gofundme as a sort of bribe so that the hospital backs her or something 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.