Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes probably spent more time with him today than she has the whole time hes been in there..sad to say but it looks like she's only bothering with him for likes and followers. But if thats what it takes for his mama to be about then thats a good thing for him I guess.

Reactions: 19
I just can’t get over the amount of times she’s sharing her boy now But when it’s come all of a sudden & she’s now constantly showing him get the phone out his face give that poor boy some privacy! Has anyone else noticed since she’s shown him she’s changed what she posts where as before she would be on moaning bout going to the hospital to see the baby or she cba or she’s so tired & rubbing her eyes now all of a sudden she’s changed like she’s happy to go & be with Oakley it’s all fake this whole front she’s putting on since she’s got more followers & sharing her son where’s the constant eye rolling tit?! She knows what she’s doing but we don’t forget what she’s like!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s on my Facebook and he and his family always post on her birthday etc and say how they hope to see her soon
I remember having a nose on his Facebook not so long ago, could only see all Siennahs pictures and I seen Siennahs auntie and Nan commenting about how much they miss her 😢

It’s bleeping cruel - wonder what tit she has said to Siennah on why they don’t see her, probably told her they want nothing to do with her..because she’s vile like that 🤬
---
Aaron's had the boys for a while now?
I wonder if they are going back tonight or he is keeping them again??

No doubt we will know the minute them boys step over Talias front doorstep because she will have her phone out in there face.

Reactions: 12
I hope he’s giving them a sugar rush right before he sends them back to Talia 😂😂😂😂

E4EC9066-52B7-4FF4-AB8C-D63A4FBA9B15.jpeg

---

Aaron’s last story 😳👀👀👀👀👀
Court case coming up for ‘Two week Talia’ 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ooooo Aaron just said 2and half weeks till
Court , 2and half weeks of her posting the kids left lol

Reactions: 25
Court case in 2 weeks.. 26th may!
wonder what her excuse will be to try and get out of this one…
he’s saying he’s got 2 and a half weeks left of posting the kids then no more!! 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So he for certain knows that he has an order in place where she can't post them anymore in 2 weeks? How does this all work. Thought you had to do that in an actual courthouse or is that when they go to court and he's just hoping it goes in his favour? 😅 makes soooo much sense to why she's going ott with posting Oakley more than what she was the past few days

Reactions: 13
So he for certain knows that he has an order in place where she can't post them anymore in 2 weeks? How does this all work. Thought you had to do that in an actual courthouse or is that when they go to court and he's just hoping it goes in his favour? 😅
His solicitors will probably have a fair idea,
Some times it’s the case of going to court to get everything legalised

Reactions: 17
Love that he's not revealing the fight date because the next op will be that date 😂😂. And talia has FINALLY bitten back...well more of a nibble but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Since she’s started showing Oakley, you don’t see the other kids nearly as much 👀 she’s after a tv/newspaper/magazine deal the dirty dog.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.