Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed his story what did he say
Hes keeping dates for a fight or was it court, I wasn't really listening private for now because no doubht a op will be scheduled on that date if he let's it out the bag. Then she jumped straight on saying dont listen to him. Shes obsessed.

Reactions: 7
Did he say this on live ? I’ve missed it or has he deleted it
He's deleted it I hope to god she gets taken down she's becoming out of control for her intent on ruining some people's lives horrible she's obsessed the bitter little cow

Reactions: 19
God my baby decided she needed her nappy changing and ive missed it. I need to be more like Jodie and tell the kid to wait a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry. She doesn't have time to go get facials because she has 4 kids 😂 Jodie if you're going to lie make sure your feed hasn't recently been full of you having a makeover done and at the gym. Also you haven't had 2 of your kids for the past few days and 1 is in hospital who you pop in when it's convenient. You have time so let's cut the bs here hun

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry. She doesn't have time to go get facials because she has 4 kids 😂 Jodie if you're going to lie make sure your feed hasn't recently been full of you having a makeover done and at the gym. Also you haven't had 2 of your kids for the past few days and 1 is in hospital who you pop in when it's convenient. You have time so let's cut the bs here hun
Why does she LIE so MUCH?? 🤥 Drives me mad … duck knows how Aaron must feel!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I missed Aaron’s post, and looks like it’s gone now. Can anyone post if they’ve recorded the video/or taken any screenshots please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion…

Aarons new hair do makes us twitch, Jodie is still a fake designer wearing witch 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also who can afford to fork out £290 on a face mask in the current financial situation 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Does anyone on here know a bit about law? What’s Talia/Aaron’s chances of winning the court case and removing the Little’s from social media?

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - Talia sorry Jodie isn’t as cleaver as she thought, Aaron’s gonna wipe that smug smile off her in court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
soon as Aaron pops in with facts she always goes back to Oakley and his surgeries, knowing that gets people on her side and now she can use the ‘look at how much money I’ve raised’ 🙄 🥱
---
“There’s more to life than cars and nice stuff”
Is that why she’s obsessed with fake designer gear and her Mercedes 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
soon as Aaron pops in with facts she always goes back to Oakley and his surgeries, knowing that gets people on her side and now she can use the ‘look at how much money I’ve raised’ 🙄 🥱
---
“There’s more to life than cars and nice stuff”
Is that why she’s obsessed with fake designer gear and her Mercedes 🙄
Didn't Aaron buy her that car in the first place? 😂😂 She doesn't care about the money now cause she doesn't bleeping have any that's why 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe if she had took a few facials she wouldn’t be the way she is, using the kids as weapons and exploiting them all over SM 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.