Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would cheese grate my nipples off for a roll around with Aaron. To stay on topic - talias a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t think she’ll dare retaliate now knowing the press is watching her every move because if Aaron says anything back she won’t want the world knowing the truth

Reactions: 16
Don’t think she’ll dare retaliate now knowing the press is watching her every move because if Aaron says anything back she won’t want the world knowing the truth
I think Aaron really needs to be careful what he posts if the tabloids are now sniffing around Talia, all it takes is for them to catch wind of him posting those stories and it’ll be posted for all to see and it’ll make him look like the villain when in reality, it’s her

Reactions: 27
Aaron please if you’re watching this thread please don’t stoop to her level.
The press are watching now unfortunately and you’re playing right into her hands!

We have see. Her and the more people that come to look here will see it as well.

Fight for your kids and just keep up the odd photo or video of you having them (not their faces) and be the best dad and prove her wrong.
---
Hey hey hey. Mersea Island is very fancy 🤣
Had to go back and find your post 😂
Oh truuust me I LOVE Mersea island.

The outside pool is even heated so it’s a winner tbh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Had to go back and find your post 😂
Oh truuust me I LOVE Mersea island.

The outside pool is even heated so it’s a winner tbh 😂
I feel special, you went all the way back just for little old me 😂 haven't been there in an age. Last time I was at the seaside down here was in Clacton 💀 Did have a dream about Southend last night though 😂 so I'm counting that 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These threads are quicker than Talias turn around for her privacy for Oakley

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Mine was in a cot until 2 and half and I only changed it because I got a really good price for a new bed 😂. I'd keep them contained in there for as long as they sleep well otherwise!
Yeah same my wee las is nearly 3 and in a cot. Depends on the child. So lets make this a my child was this that or other 🙈

Reactions: 1
I feel special, you went all the way back just for little old me 😂 haven't been there in an age. Last time I was at the seaside down here was in Clacton 💀 Did have a dream about Southend last night though 😂 so I'm counting that 🥲
Now that is spooky 👀👀

Omg I love clacton beach as well for different reasons. They have a lot to do for kids it’s quite good.

Reactions: 1
The Daily Fail journo may have called her Jodie and AC’s ex on purpose.
We all know the papers get the goss from Tattle.

Reactions: 18
I think Aaron really needs to be careful what he posts if the tabloids are now sniffing around Talia, all it takes is for them to catch wind of him posting those stories and it’ll be posted for all to see and it’ll make him look like the villain when in reality, it’s her
But how do you know this though? I think they’re both just as bad as each other. Both toxic AF!

Those poor kids don’t have a full adult to rely on between the pair of them.

It’s perpetual point scoring!

They both need to give their heads a wobble in my opinion

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.