Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk about face filler but my lips feel hard so i’d imagine her face does too
Thanks. No shade to anyone who chooses to have filler by the way. It’s just that extreme that she has gone to just made me wonder what it would be like.

Reactions: 12
Good old Jodie floppy chin 😂
Love Aaron's digs, just to clllllarriffyyyy he is way above her level. His posts are brilliant

28/f/Midlands

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, anyone notice Aaron shared that post about the fight with that Jack the other day (think that was who it was with), how it would be in July then our mate Jodie tells us Oakley’s next operation will be July 🙄
I think he said the fight would be august (Aaron commenting on jacks post too)
However you know if Aaron mentions a date, eg 1st august we know our Jodie will make the op July 30th/31st

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whilst I’m having morning cry before work - randomly popped into my head, why is Romeo still in a cot??? Isn’t he 3 or almost 3?? My daughter went into a full single bed with bed rail at 1.5, why the heck do they still have him in a full baby bed? 🫤🫤🫤

Reactions: 22
Whilst I’m having morning cry before work - randomly popped into my head, why is Romeo still in a cot??? Isn’t he 3 or almost 3?? My daughter went into a full single bed with bed rail at 1.5, why the heck do they still have him in a full baby bed? 🫤🫤🫤
To be fair my little one is nearly 3 and in a cot. They’ve never tried to escape and he sleeps all night so I’ve never tried changing him to a bed 🤣

Reactions: 17
I think it is quite normal to still have them in a cot at that age. Depending on the child of course, but mine is not ready at all for a full single bed, especially not at 1,5 😊

Reactions: 11
Yes she mentioned something about that she’d been putting it off, I can’t remember the reason she gave, but it was something like SHE wasn’t prepared
I remember this she said she didn’t want too many people in and out her house then the next day had a cleaner in 🤦🏻‍♀️😬

Reactions: 18
Mine was in a cot until 2 and half and I only changed it because I got a really good price for a new bed 😂. I'd keep them contained in there for as long as they sleep well otherwise!

Reactions: 7
It must be killing Jodie that she didn’t respond but really what could she come back with unless she mention something today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually suits the name Jodie too.
Huge apologies to everyone in the world named Jodie 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So glad I only had 25 pages to catch up 🤣🤣 jodie has killed me absolutely laughed out loud 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The same reason he’s still in nappies and has a dummy 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.