Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha loving his little giggle on his stories talking about his nose 😂 he looks in a good place atm regardless of his ex ‘Jodie’ trying to ruin him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Random question because I genuinely don’t know anyone who has had filler. If you felt her face would it feel really hard where she has had so much put in? How the hell does she sleep on her side? It looks so uncomfortable 🤮

Reactions: 11
Random question because I genuinely don’t know anyone who has had filler. If you felt her face would it feel really hard where she has had so much put in? How the hell does she sleep on her side? It looks so uncomfortable 🤮
Well it’s funny, because her chin looks so pointy but it’ll actually be extremely soft! It’s the reason it sort of flops down on her side profile - she’d really have to get an actual chin implant to avoid that witchy appearance.

Reactions: 9
idk about face filler but my lips feel hard so i’d imagine her face does too

Reactions: 7
Not Aaron making out his nose is from a fight 😂 that’s a text book collapsed nose 😂❄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t have a new thread suggestion but can it please include the name Jodie I’m still absolutely creased at that hahahaahah

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Me waiting for Aaron to view the thirst trap on my IG story. Who was attending that football game? - I guess Aaron didn’t go aha ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got back from the charity football match & caught up 😂😂 howling!!! Aaron didn’t show up, got a thing for teasing us hasn’t he!! T minus WHERE THE duck WERE YOU AARON!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Don’t have a new thread suggestion but can it please include the name Jodie I’m still absolutely creased at that hahahaahah
Thread suggestion, medical mummy all about me me me, but nobody cares about you Jodie

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also, anyone notice Aaron shared that post about the fight with that Jack the other day (think that was who it was with), how it would be in July then our mate Jodie tells us Oakley’s next operation will be July 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Aaron is as bad as her 😂😂😂 he’s just making himself look petty. What is wrong with those two! 🙈 he irritates me so much! He was clearly quiet for ages because of his fight and not actually seeing the kids. Now he’s seeing them he’s just up to his old petty stuff. Who do they not have a brain cell between them to just stay off social media! He’s playing up to tattle big time!
Petty but his comebacks are hilarious 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely there should be laws against doing this to someone’s face 🙈
I’m not into cosmetic surgery and filler and what have you but I can understand if people want bigger boobs or a little lip plump and i hate to comment on the way a woman looks but to completely reshape your face to this? I actually feel physically sick looking at it
Thanks for the new profile piccy 😂 felt I needed a change seen as I’m on this thread more than any other at the min 🤣

Talia Jodie hun, those lashes look absolutely terrible! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.