Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably gave her the scoop thing free when she bought the rest of it after pulling the "don't you know who I am...I'm Aaron charmers ex" card.
You missed out vital info… she’s a medical mummy too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I think he shouldn’t lower to her level she’s not worth it and he’s going to show himself up
Also wish I knew what part gifted meant, the prestige collection is so expensive why are Dior giving it to her for fucks sake
I’ve never seen another influencer’ put ‘part gifted’ on there posts?

Maybe because she paid for that ribbon first then now she got all these freebies?

The place she tagged only gained an extra 200 followers from her 360 thousand followers hahaha 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen another influencer’ put ‘part gifted’ on there posts?

Maybe because she paid for that ribbon first then now she got all these freebies?

The place she tagged only gained an extra 200 followers from her 360 thousand followers hahaha 😆😆😆
There was prob a few samples thrown in the box and she’s saying they were gifted 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just with regards to the physio… looked back at the thread.

It’s one of the things that stuck in my mind along with his sats dropping dangerously low 😢😢
Ooo there I am in the comments dropping the C bomb pahahahah 😂😂😂!!! I have actually just cringed like duck watching Aaron’s stories 😂😂😂 then come straight hear .. wonder if talia will respond cos she said the other day she was not responding to any digs anymore 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think he shouldn’t lower to her level she’s not worth it and he’s going to show himself up
Also wish I knew what part gifted meant, the prestige collection is so expensive why are Dior giving it to her for fucks sake
they haven’t , my guess is the shop she tagged gave her a discount . Probs standard 10%

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I've just found out why jodies dad has so many names and now my partner wants to name our next kid after the arsenal squad. BRB off to get my tubes tied.

Also a record for no retaliation from her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I've just found out why jodies dad has so many names and now my partner wants to name our next kid after the arsenal squad. BRB off to get my tubes tied.

Wtf no make up 🤣🤣🤣 all the Dior stuff and is very chavtastic, dear dear I’m just a bit scundered for T tonight and every other one 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I was away on holiday once, by the pool watching my eldest play with my partner and youngest.
A lady with 4 kids came in all matching sets.
She thought she looked all it… made the boys pose out and in the pool and then let them go and run riot.. (and they absolutely did ) while she then proceeded to take more selfies of herself in the pool with her MASSIVE floppy hat blowing around 😂😂
20 minutes of this and her kids causing havoc she then left 😂😂
Bloody hell…it wasn’t Stacey Solomon on her recent jollies was it?? 😂😂😂
---
Also sorry but who's Jodie 😂 great journalism that metro. Haven't even got any of the kids ages right either.
They’ve literally credited her Instagram below which clearly says Talia. Such lazy journalism.
---
I don’t understand this post of Aaron’s 👀View attachment 2150706
I think it’s because someone on here the other day said Talia’s face shape now looks like Ghost face from the Scream films…so basically another nod to Tattle maybe??

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Did you also know Jodie’s Dad did an interview name dropping the ‘The Kray Twins’ and how a relative is doing 25 years for murder 🤦‍♀️

Jodie had shared this a while back…such a lovely, kind family 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine if Jodie was Aaron’s new girlfriend 😂😂

She will be plotting some comeback posts now. The Narc won’t like not being named and just referred to as the ex 😂

40/F/Just under Aaron (I wish)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t like the car Aaron getting I’m sure Jodie be in a jealous rage as she so materialistic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact he’s gonna pretend his nose is like that purely off fighting🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.