Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He watches the nurses… that’s so sweet 🥹
In the nicest way possible, I thought he was blind?

She didn’t point out on her post the other day about his eyesight and heart issues that she’s mentioned before. Which is it Talia??
I remmeber this as well, after he was born someone came on here saying he was blind, then Talia mentioned about Oakley not being able to see her. From the videos he doesn’t necessarily look blind? Maybe he’s only partially blind?

Reactions: 9
He sits in his room alone by the door waiting for the nurses, that isn’t funny it’s really , really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 63
Why are people praising her 🤣🤣
Because this new generation of idiots will go to any lengths to promote themselves, believe me they’ll be slagging her behind her back but commenting on her post a sweet message to boost their own engagement that’s how the social media world works lol. Think about ferne McCann she was living a fake like with Sam and billie pretending to be best friends then voice notes released of her slagging them off lol these idiots will go where ever the likes and attention go’s lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's a tiktok account that's just popped up on mine who's shared Oakley and other influencer children. Oakleys has over 3000 saves. That poor boy
Can you screen shot this and send it to Aaron somehow. Why do 3000 people need a picture of Oakley this is scary and I think it may help him with evidence of how it’s unsafe for pictures of the kids to be shared on social media. @Beki123 can you get this to him as this is definitely evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just seen that video of (I assume) sienna playing boo with him, he’s following her everywhere so he can’t be totally blind? He must see something x

Reactions: 16
I’ve just followed her for the sole reason to report her account
Soz huns 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I remmeber this as well, after he was born someone came on here saying he was blind, then Talia mentioned about Oakley not being able to see her. From the videos he doesn’t necessarily look blind? Maybe he’s only partially blind?
Yeah that was me as that’s what was said in the circle he was blind or couldn’t see, I’m not sure what age a child would be checked for that as I’ve not got any but I’m sure the info I heard was blind so to me that’s no eye sight obviously I don’t view her stories

Reactions: 6
Just to reply “silent watcher” I have 2 children with disabilities, I work part time trust me that’s my sanity time!! staying home 24/7 would drive me mad
So totally understand where you’re coming from.
Talia would have a good support network if she wasn’t so horrible she should
Let the children go to their dads then actually do something for herself and her kids like work rather then fill her face with filler
It's not for the faint hearted! I bet you love that time for yourself to get out the house and have some "normality". I can't hold a job down because my son refuses school most days. He's been twice in the last 3 weeks. Both my parents still work, my partner works full time and ex husband. I don't have anyone I can ask to have him 🥺 it gets me down a lot. Talia probably would struggle to hold a job down with the amount of time Oakley is in hospital.

• Heart
@Pigsfly223

After several accounts came on here yesterday asking for pictures and were told no it's been a pretty unanimous decision that none of us will share actual photos of Oakley btw especially when both parents haven't consented to him being shown

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Because this new generation of idiots will go to any lengths to promote themselves, believe me they’ll be slagging her behind her back but commenting on her post a sweet message to boost their own engagement that’s how the social media world works lol. Think about ferne McCann she was living a fake like with Sam and billie pretending to be best friends then voice notes released of her slagging them off lol these idiots will go where ever the likes and attention go’s lol
That's true, just so annoying. Because she's honestly the most shittest person I've ever come across

Reactions: 4
Speaking of that absolute train wreck she actually commented on Talia's post 🤮 I'm sorry but there's no way in hell I'd want that bleep commenting on a post of my child when she's made disgusting comments about one of her exes attack victims appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The butcher is back! Oakleys god mother? Talia has known her 5 mins how pathetic

Ohhh lovely pics of Oakley then her next slide half naked the slag!! Reported for nudity !!! That's so sad the nurses leave him by the door all day because his mother cba to see him would rather film herself naked and get fillers and shop or whatever she wants to do because her inconvenience is in hospital away from her ! Funny how she hasn't posted newborn pics because they wouldn't bring much engagement just the ones with his metal work for likes and sympathy

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.