Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after I said on here the other day I couldn't bear it when people would send me screenshots shots of what my abusive ex was saying online and that she's encouraging people send it to her she's now saying she doesn't want to see it and not to send it

Reactions: 17
She’s so full of it legal team
Like she ever takes kids to park (she will now)

Also she will still be getting oakleys dla while he’s in hospital
They changed the rules for that a while ago

Reactions: 11
She’s so full of it legal team
Like she ever takes kids to park (she will now)

Also she will still be getting oakleys dla while he’s in hospital
They changed the rules for that a while ago
Just came on to say this, they used to stop it but it has now changed.

My daughter still received dla during her admissions.

Reactions: 5
Wow that was a lot to catch up on

I know I’m going back to discussions on the old thread but wanted to discuss the payments Aaron makes.
My ex (absolute narc prick) realised he would have to pay child maintenance to me when we split so said he would have our daughter 50/50. Well, almost. He would have her 3 days, I’d have her 4 days. He “didn’t feel comfortable with her staying there overnight because she’s a girl” so although she was with him after school until 6pm (from 9-6 in school holidays), because she wasn’t staying with him overnight, he still had to pay maintenance…..so he refused and now only sees her for 4 hours a week

my point is, has Aaron ever said that the boys stay with him for 4 night? Or does he just have them in the day?
I’ve just looked on the child maintenance calculator as it’s been a while since I went through this, and the question asks how many nights does child A stay with you

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something?!?! Shes passed what on to the authorities??? Unless hes done some deletes she indirectly said way worse about him yesterday. Shes thick as shit.

Reactions: 12
I'm not too sure about dla but I believe child benefits would definitely be stopped as she's not paying or spending money on Oakley I could be wrong but I've known others who have spent less time in hospital than Oakley who've had any kind of benefits stopped.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So Talia kept and sent post over to her legal team but what about her post that she posted to respond to Aaron did she send them lol

Let’s hope they have a peaceful day did Aaron say yesterday he be able to go to Oakley today ? When is Talia planing to see Oakley

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
would a solicitors even be open today on bank holiday, she must mean she’s emailed them screen shots, she says passed it on as if she’s the height of importance case for them, high profile

Reactions: 11
I personally don’t know anyone who says hanging when they are ill. Hopefully it was a slip of the tongue
Just me who uses the term hanging for feeling ill, hungover AND to describe someone who’s minging then?!

Reactions: 15
Since when have we ever saw or heard of her having those boys any other place than a softplay/restaurant or metro centre… I know it’s been cold weather but it does no harm if they’re wrapped up, Aaron’s showed this.
Now she’s taking them to the park, woooohoooo!
You know she’s constantly going to be competing with him now don’t you.

Reactions: 18
Well we’ll soon find out as it’s been anonymously reported to the relevant authorities. Let them decide if she’s entitled including OAKLEYS blue badge

He definitely said hang then stopped himself. I watched GS not long ago and he always says it the day after they have been on it!!! He fucked up big time there, I would never have known if someone didn't post it here last night! No one can defend him over that cos I now believe he was rough as fuck from drinking the night before!! And he's a cheek to call her a liar!!
And here in Scotland it's either hanging or rough as fuck!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just looked too haha, so she cant get mobility until he’s 3 but could possibly get the care component, that must of changed because that use to be 3 too, she’ll be getting carers allowance too I suspect.

although you can’t claim any until they’re 3 months and then it takes forever to feed through the system so she quite possibly hasn’t got cash in hand as of yet.

my friend put in for dla last year for her 10 year old and she’s still waiting, it’s only when they’ve got under a year to live or terminal that it gets fast tracked x

Reactions: 2
Funny how she's spun the narrative that for the last 6 months she's been 'alone' up north with no help, yet 'people who know her know the truth'. If you've been so alone and doing everything yourself, they only know what they've been told by you - which seems far from the truth

She’s actually hilarious! ‘Don’t believe what you read’ she’s the one that says and writes the most shit ok we don’t believe you Talia!
Does she forget she’s brought it all on herself with her pathetic daily/hourly digs!
---
He was in hospital with Oakley before he go ill he’s probably picked something up in there to be fair! Like I’ve said I see ‘eee I’m hanging’ when I feel rough and I don’t drink at all

Reactions: 13
Just popping this here for when she next clarifies something

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.