Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch “mom.uncharted” on tiktok? Maybe Talia should take a look at her profile it’ll make her think twice the next time she posts any of the kids!!
I follow her. There's one comment with a lady saying she had 200k+ followers and all she posted was her young son, she ended up deleting her account because of the reasons this woman talks about. She's bang on, when hundreds of thousands of followers & cash is more important than your child's privacy & safety it's a major 🚩!!! Get your children off of these platforms ffs....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Stacey Solomon is the ultimate Aaron fan. I don’t think there is room in the annexe for another 3 kids Stace 😂😂😂
IMG_0152.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you! Just shows you eh, no wonder he feels like he has to tell everyone when he has the kids!

Aaron needs to pin📌 that comment to the top of his post!
For sure! I also think he's had a read here thanks to some IG comments and he's noticed we see him and his efforts and it's gave him the fire in his belly to stand up for himself publicly

Reactions: 18
I follow her. There's one comment with a lady saying she had 200k+ followers and all she posted was her young son, she ended up deleting her account because of the reasons this woman talks about. She's bang on, when hundreds of thousands of followers & cash is more important than your child's privacy & safety it's a major 🚩!!! Get your children off of these platforms ffs....
I recently seen one saying pweirdo’s like watching videos of kids eating cause they like the sound, there’s so many weaning videos on tiktok it’s unimaginable the danger people put their kids in for some likes and cash😭

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
That comment from a mother who’s child is on the same ward as Oakley speaks volumes. Saying Aaron is there way MORE than is let on. That comment should be pinned 📌 to his post.

All these people writing abuse in his comments because Talia has tried to make out he’s a completely absent father, and she has got away with it, until now! The support on here has to be helping.
---
Thank you! Just shows you eh, no wonder he feels like he has to tell everyone when he has the kids!

Aaron needs to pin📌 that comment to the top of his post!
Right someone has just commented for him to pin the comment, they have to read here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
That comment from a mother who’s child is on the same ward as Oakley speaks volumes. Saying Aaron is there way MORE than is let on. That comment should be pinned 📌 to his post.

All these people writing abuse in his comments because Talia has tried to make out he’s a completely absent father, and she has got away with it, until now! The support on here has to be helping.
---

Right someone has just commented for him to pin the comment, they have to read here 🤣🤣
The comment has shot right to the first comment for me now. And he's replied to it!

Reactions: 11
I recently seen one saying pweirdo’s like watching videos of kids eating cause they like the sound, there’s so many weaning videos on tiktok it’s unimaginable the danger people put their kids in for some likes and cash😭
That has just knocked me sick 😠 influencers should not be allowed to post their children, it should be flagged up and then their accounts deleted. Have a private account where you share your children with people you trust then a seperate account for "work" she's posting pics of her nipples etc so she's attracting folk that way too. God knows who else is following her and the rest of the "influencers" who use their children for clout! It's not right!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.