Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is the vest stained round his legs? Might be the light…. I hope it’s the light!
I thought the same when I saw it. Then reported it because even though he was fully covered, that baby did not consent to having his genital region used in a boomerang.

Reactions: 15
I just wanted to say that I am so happy for Aaron, he is looking so much brighter and you can hear in his voice just how much he genuinely cares for those kids. His happiness is really showing and I'm here for it.
The problem is that he probably now feels that he has to prove to people that Takia is a liar and he has the kids, which he shouldn't have to do, because all that matters is that he knows the truth of it and the boys are happy. Does that make sense?
So much respect for him for not showing their faces and just letting people hear that he has them which is fair when someone spends all their breath saying that he isn't involved or whatever digs, he's finally standing up to Takia and whatever trolls she sends his way and I'm so glad.
I don't think they're as bad as each other honestly. Aaron appears to have changed his ways from before but Takia is just doing the same old stuff as always and trying her hardest to pretend she cares for those kids. Her voice doesn't change when she's talking to the boys, she's always very abrupt and annoyed sounding and she uses them for ads, as well as showing their bath/changing/illness times which is very personal.
Also today's story Takia put up of Oakleys bottom half in the vest is very weird, why would you show that? So many weirdos on the Internet, it's just an odd thing to do for content?
And, I definitely think she's had her lips and jaw topped up, they're looking EXTRA today. Priorities though, right?

View attachment 2134096

Sorry for the long one 🤣🤣
She would rather the sick part of the internet got hold of his groin pic rather than show his less than aesthetically pleasing face because she is a bleeping bleep and that's that. Oakley is beautiful in his courage, strength and his scars as well as his handsome little face

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just wanted to say that I am so happy for Aaron, he is looking so much brighter and you can hear in his voice just how much he genuinely cares for those kids. His happiness is really showing and I'm here for it.
The problem is that he probably now feels that he has to prove to people that Takia is a liar and he has the kids, which he shouldn't have to do, because all that matters is that he knows the truth of it and the boys are happy. Does that make sense?
So much respect for him for not showing their faces and just letting people hear that he has them which is fair when someone spends all their breath saying that he isn't involved or whatever digs, he's finally standing up to Takia and whatever trolls she sends his way and I'm so glad.
I don't think they're as bad as each other honestly. Aaron appears to have changed his ways from before but Takia is just doing the same old stuff as always and trying her hardest to pretend she cares for those kids. Her voice doesn't change when she's talking to the boys, she's always very abrupt and annoyed sounding and she uses them for ads, as well as showing their bath/changing/illness times which is very personal.
Also today's story Takia put up of Oakleys bottom half in the vest is very weird, why would you show that? So many weirdos on the Internet, it's just an odd thing to do for content?
And, I definitely think she's had her lips and jaw topped up, they're looking EXTRA today. Priorities though, right?

View attachment 2134096

Sorry for the long one 🤣🤣
Her chin is going to be sharper than my kitchen knives soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t get what goes through peoples heads… surely her posing in her underwear just last night and insinuating she’s off to pleasure herself would’ve encouraged some type of ‘audience’ in (to put it politely), then the next morning… oh and here have a photo of my baby’s crotch area!! Like wtf

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hhhahhaha I’ve only just caught up but go on Aaron!! 🍊🍊😂😂👍

love this for him, don’t care if I get Sheila or Julie down my neck saying they’re as bad as each other and I’m a rim licker, he looks happier, he seems like a weight has been lifted & he’s thriving. Love that

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ffs I thought that razor ad was gonna be a vibrator demo 😳
I mean I wouldn’t be shocked at her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love active Aaron on insta 😍 love to see him succeeding 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 plus your looking fit as duck 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love active Aaron on insta 😍 love to see him succeeding 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 plus your looking fit as duck 😏
Yep not been his biggest fan but it’s good to see him in a better place and being hands on weather it was his choice or not before to see the kids or not he’s finally doing it and Talia is silent. Not sure if she knows what to do if she’s not able to make digs now or make us all feel sorry for her

Reactions: 8
Hhhahhaha I’ve only just caught up but go on Aaron!! 🍊🍊😂😂👍

love this for him, don’t care if I get Sheila or Julie down my neck saying they’re as bad as each other and I’m a rim licker, he looks happier, he seems like a weight has been lifted & he’s thriving. Love that
Just click ignore on them and they're gone 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch “mom.uncharted” on tiktok? Maybe Talia should take a look at her profile it’ll make her think twice the next time she posts any of the kids!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.