Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Aaron should get back in with his ex Becca who was on EOTB. She was an actual psycho. Imagine the IG story war that would go on between her and Talia 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is Aaron actually attending that football match with Ashley Cain 👀 I live 2 minutes from that Arena, I’ll take one for the team, attend the match & draw an orange on a white top for Aaron along with the ‘IYKYK’ 😂😂 🍊🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is Aaron actually attending that football match with Ashley Cain 👀 I live 2 minutes from that Arena, I’ll take one for the team, attend the match & draw an orange on a white top for Aaron along with the ‘IYKYK’ 😂😂 🍊🍊
I’m sorry if I catch Aaron anywhere near Ashley Cain 🤮 I will disown him 😩 not Ashley please

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’m sorry if I catch Aaron anywhere near Ashley Cain 🤮 I will disown him 😩 not Ashley please
Can’t stand Cashley either to be fair, seen someone shared the photo for the promo on the last thread. Not sure if it’s just at the Coventry Arena or if they’re doing a few different matches in different areas

Reactions: 12
You've all turned into horny buggers overnight 🤣 Love that Aaron's showing he's reading here, the change in him in huuuuge I'm so pleased he's looking happier and healthier 😍
---
Just seen Talias left the hospital now. Wonder if she will sleep there tonight or whether she will be too busy off out!

Reactions: 17
Delighted to see Aaron looking his old cheeky self and the thoughts of Talia with her little toy was an image I could have done without today 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh you soooo have too

Reactions: 2
I just wanted to say that I am so happy for Aaron, he is looking so much brighter and you can hear in his voice just how much he genuinely cares for those kids. His happiness is really showing and I'm here for it.
The problem is that he probably now feels that he has to prove to people that Takia is a liar and he has the kids, which he shouldn't have to do, because all that matters is that he knows the truth of it and the boys are happy. Does that make sense?
So much respect for him for not showing their faces and just letting people hear that he has them which is fair when someone spends all their breath saying that he isn't involved or whatever digs, he's finally standing up to Takia and whatever trolls she sends his way and I'm so glad.
I don't think they're as bad as each other honestly. Aaron appears to have changed his ways from before but Takia is just doing the same old stuff as always and trying her hardest to pretend she cares for those kids. Her voice doesn't change when she's talking to the boys, she's always very abrupt and annoyed sounding and she uses them for ads, as well as showing their bath/changing/illness times which is very personal.
Also today's story Takia put up of Oakleys bottom half in the vest is very weird, why would you show that? So many weirdos on the Internet, it's just an odd thing to do for content?
And, I definitely think she's had her lips and jaw topped up, they're looking EXTRA today. Priorities though, right?

Screenshot_20230428-143112_Instagram.jpg

Sorry for the long one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And, I definitely think she's had her lips and jaw topped up, they're looking EXTRA today. Priorities though, right?
she looks like spongebob with her big square face, and there's nothing attractive about lips that size, they're going to pop one of these days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm bloody late to the party but I've been so ill today I've been sleeping. Aaron posting all the orange today please know I BLOODY LOVE YOU 🤣 and you lot have cracked me up too. Been sat trying to cheer myself up with some online shopping and first thing I see is an orange bag like a literal orange shaped bag 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've reported that pic of his legs what a wierd picture to stick up 😳 or isit just me

Reactions: 14
Do I think Aaron is perfect, no. But hearing what I assume is Maddox giggling in the car was so sweet. Actual parental interaction at last.
However the last thread knowing she was 1000% reading and getting wound up. Hilarious! Long may it all continue

Reactions: 24
This made me laugh to the point of choking 😂😂😂
I thought that said "lob an orange up me" for a second and whilst I'm not one to kink shame I was like fuckkkkk 🤣🤣🤣
---
Is it me or is the vest stained round his legs? Might be the light…. I hope it’s the light!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.