Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #24 Not by the filler in her chinny chin chin will she ever let him win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed a few new members or newer people commenting, mind me asking what it was that either brought you here or made you feel like you wanted to comment? Just interested as I’m wondering if all the mentions of tattle has anything to do with it. I’m just glad ‘some people’ (haha) are seeing her for what she is now.

Reactions: 16
I joined here a while ago and don’t come on much or comment but found myself looking again as I’d seen Talia Twatface ranting one day on insta. Am gobsmacked at the way she behaves… imagine having a poorly baby in hospital and having the time or energy to be like this!!! Unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Talia’s awfully quiet tonight, I wonder if that’s because the boys are with their dad 👀

Reactions: 15
I love you bahahaha she boils my piss too, both her and Talia are gaslighting cunts
she actually infuriates me 😭😭the pod cast she just done with scotty T as well I wanted to scream duck off. She’s another like Talia desperate to claw the narrative back when the mask starts to slip. It really annoys me how people like this get a platform

Reactions: 6
not sure it says I never commented on a tiktok thread before a certain date so i cannot join the fun😭😭so annoying cause eden harvs boils my piss
Im the same with that old bag Nanabea I so want to join in the fun in the old fellers thread but it won't let me, I have to take my frustration out on this thread instead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talia’s awfully quiet tonight, I wonder if that’s because the boys are with their dad 👀
Shes been outed again ain't she so has probably gone silent for a few days again looking for sympathy. Playing on the non existent mental health issues no doubt.
I mean she is mental ill give her that!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was defo in the disabled spaces and if she wasn’t then she was just driving around the car park waiting for the disabled spaces.. there is no child spaces and also didn’t have her kids.
---
Im the same with that old bag Nanabea I so want to join in the fun in the old fellers thread but it won't let me, I have to take my frustration out on this thread instead 😂😂
I dislike her too, she is so aggressive for no reason🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed a few new members or newer people commenting, mind me asking what it was that either brought you here or made you feel like you wanted to comment? Just interested as I’m wondering if all the mentions of tattle has anything to do with it. I’m just glad ‘some people’ (haha) are seeing her for what she is now.
I came on here last year to find out about a tiktokker because they said about here on their live. I’ve never commented till this thread. I actually felt sorry for Talia till I came across this thread & things were pointed out. I saw Aaron’s live & you can defo see in his face that it’s draining him. Not saying he’s perfect by any means (who is!) however he’s growing on me & Talia couldn’t get much lower in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Take it talia has no kids tonight so no content. Imagine he gets an order in place where they can’t be posted online her life would be over. Also looks like the GS cast are filming something…

Reactions: 16
Take it talia has no kids tonight so no content. Imagine he gets an order in place where they can’t be posted online her life would be over. Also looks like the GS cast are filming something…
does that type of order exist?

Reactions: 1
Yeah it does! When you’re in the public eye you can get a court to rule children aren’t to be shared as they can’t consent
I didn’t know that. I hope someone can put that in place. Not even to spite talia but for the benefit of those kids, it’s not fair

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t know that. I hope someone can put that in place. Not even to spite talia but for the benefit of those kids, it’s not fair
Exactly. Those children have a right to privacy and she shouldn’t be sharing their every move on social media. Including changing their nappies!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.