Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #24 Not by the filler in her chinny chin chin will she ever let him win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Talia was at the hospital for about 2 hours today, home to get changed before picking siennah up but has a cheek to go on about ‘some people’. She’s loving this freedom

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Talia is raging because Aaron has got loads of likes and comments on his post and has a lovely house. She hates that he is doing well. She's a sad lonely bitter woman. She will get nowhere in life

Reactions: 30
I missed the live cos I was down the beach taking my kid to surf lessons, stood there for 90 minutes freezing my tits off. My nipples looked like talias mun. Swear I do too much for my kids.
Did anything interesting happen on the live?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aww gutted I missed Aaron’s live!!.. I really wanted to tell him how much he’s my hero 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooooo I missed it. What happened/ was said? Anything she’s now gonna need to clarify? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed the live cos I was down the beach taking my kid to surf lessons, stood there for 90 minutes freezing my tits off. My nipples looked like talias mun. Swear I do too much for my kids.
Did anything interesting happen on the live?
Sounds like you do do too much for your kids. Why are you not at home filming Instagram stories whilst they’re left in the bath to fend for themselves?🤦🏻‍♀️😂

No, he was just plugging some anxiety mushrooms or something that he’s been taking for ages. Sometimes he is anxious with everything going on, other times he’s pretty chilled and not anxious at all.
He couldn’t figure out how to swipe the comments off on his live so just didn’t look the 2nd time round once he cracked at the girl the first time 😂
He said he’d be back tomorrow night.. a few comments saying how wonderful Talia is, and why doesn’t Aaron see his children. I saw one person say he had his kids today you donut. But everyone else was just like “hi Aaron!” “Hi from Brazil 🇧🇷” lol. He was live for like 2 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's such a sly witch,the way she's ranting and saying " ohh I saw this single dad's insta,and he was saying how some people don't pay for their kids,really that's so bad isn't it?? Can you imagine someone not paying for their child " !! Stupid thick witch,everyone knows exactly what your getting at,but she can just totally deny that's what she ment!! 🤬🤬 God she winds me up so much, imagine having that in your life 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How much must that do his tits in having people coming on to his page/his live and telling you how to live your life 🤦‍♀️ They would be told to duck right off 👋🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So she gets 240 a month off him and he has them half the week I get 70 pound less and he doesn't bother at all !! She gets a break and her money like what does she want a grand a month ? I wish she'd see reality of a single mum with a full time job really bleeping struggling she doesn't realise how easy she has it 😳 nothings ever good enough for her all she cares about is herself an awful trait to have as a mother no maternal bone in her body is there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Finally had chance to catch up after being away..but unpopular opinion but dare I say it Aaron is starting to grow on me more each day🙈 when he has the boys he is making sure they are well looked after & not just going to soft play! Also the way he speaks to them & how they speak back. Think we all know what a liar talia is by now!!! She will do anything for sympathy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Finally had chance to catch up after being away..but unpopular opinion but dare I say it Aaron is starting to grow on me more each day🙈 when he has the boys he is making sure they are well looked after & not just going to soft play! Also the way he speaks to them & how they speak back. Think we all know what a liar talia is by now!!! She will do anything for sympathy!!
He is growing on me aswell . He comes across quite sweet with those boys . A warmness that never comes across from Talia no matter how much she tries it doesn’t come natural to her .

Reactions: 30
You can see it in his eyes he actually looks like a broke person now we see tiny snippets and can see how evil she is can you imagine trying to copparent with that !! Narcissistic bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So she gets 240 a month off him and he has them half the week I get 70 pound less and he doesn't bother at all !! She gets a break and her money like what does she want a grand a month ? I wish she'd see reality of a single mum with a full time job really bleeping struggling she doesn't realise how easy she has it 😳 nothings ever good enough for her all she cares about is herself an awful trait to have as a mother no maternal bone in her body is there
Mad isn’t it? She’s always whinging about money I get nothing off my ex proper narc never stopped him seeing his kids though he just chose to walk away when he had no control over me anymore. I’d only be delighted with twenty per child a week and a few hours off if they were with their dad then again im glad I don’t need to deal with him I’d say she could be getting a grand a week three to four nights off and still say she’s doing it all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never comment on here but OMG - she is SO TOXIC!! Makes me feel ill 😷 Also, does anyone know why Oakley cannot be at home? Has she ever said? And is she doing OF?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.