Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #23 massive toes, too few clothes, scared of what Aaron's about to expose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@stardust1 screaming at g’s new video. Dunno what’s worse the video or the caption 😂💀
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣she must get some stick cause she always turns comments off. She posted in a speeding camera group on facebook asking if she would ‘be sound’ for doing 50 in a 50🤣
---
Whose g? I see yous talk about it a lot and I feel like I’m missing out 🤣🤣
georgia schofield on tiktok, please watch her vids i beg😭😭😭she technically can have a thread but i can’t comment on tiktok threads😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣she must get some stick cause she always turns comments off. She posted in a speeding camera group on facebook asking if she would ‘be sound’ for doing 50 in a 50🤣
---

georgia schofield on tiktok, please watch her vids i beg😭😭😭she technically can have a thread but i can’t comment on tiktok threads😭
Can I do 50 in a 50? Stop it 😂😭 honestly I beg anyone watch she is another car crash her tt’s kill me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Talia claims to be a medical mummy but all she cares about is clarifying and money

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i wanna know where she gets the funds for her hauls cause she works in a little cafe

🤣🤣🤣I haven’t worked that part out she usually switches up her positions. The walking along the side of the bath always makes me die🤣
Probably said baby daddy’s money 😂

• Haha
i wanna know where she gets the funds for her hauls cause she works in a little cafe

🤣🤣🤣I haven’t worked that part out she usually switches up her positions. The walking along the side of the bath always makes me die🤣
Who the duck is she?? Another bitter and twisted witch like talia who hates on the baby daddy and his new gf?

---

Omg just went to her tiktok never seen her on there before why is she facing away at the door in every video🤣

• Haha

Proper obsessed with her baby daddy isn’t she. Her and Talia would be great mates 😂😂

• Haha
Who the duck is she?? Another bitter and twisted witch like talia who hates on the baby daddy and his new gf?
my husband actually knows her in real life thats how I knew who she is🤣🤣she does give talia
Vibes tho because she was fine with the BD until he got a girlfriend. She has two tit BD’s🤣this was in 2020 she’s unintentionally hilarious 😭
---
Proper obsessed with her baby daddy isn’t she. Her and Talia would be great mates 😂😂
the other week she called one of the baby dads a derogatory term for a disabled person and had to apologise, talia will be frantically sending her dm’s to become besties when she catches up🤣😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---

Hahaha ok I’m on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.