Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #22 Talia trades her tots for tits new boobs, old lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s given the hospital permission to speak to certain people then yes I’m sure they could ring up and see how he is, but I don’t know why they would?

Reactions: 8
I find it funny Aaron will login post one story and not post again that day, yet Talia will spend her whole day posting stories to hit back at him 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She must have a burner account because he barely has a second agter he’s post and she’s addressing ‘some people’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If i was Aaron I would be ringing the ward ti ask why they’re giving information out about my son to people who aren’t related…
Just came here to say the exact same thing, her saying ringing goes a long way, no it doesn’t, they say I’m sorry but unless your immediate family I can’t tell you anything. How’s that going a long way, like she seriously needs to get over herself 🤬

Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely obsessed with him and if it’s true what people who know them have said I reckon she would still be with Aaron. She’s just bitter he ended things because of her lies and spending

Reactions: 15
This is the kind of clap back I like subtly letting everyone know but not going for blatant insults 😂
Yeah, I’m on board with these subtle posts. I hated the Pete Burns references. That’s the mother of your children who you spent several years with, loved at one point and clearly found attractive. There was no need for it.

Reactions: 10
Love that Aaron just comes on to prove he was with the kids then goes back to not giving a duck what she has to say, he is the bigger person here 😂 before anyone jumps on me, no he's not perfect but he's doing a better job at controlling himself than she is. It's about the kids at the end of the day and that's what the courts will look at x

Reactions: 26
Why Is the absolute freak filming her poorly kids. What does she have to gain from this. Give them some privacy you sad little woman. She has no life at all. All she does is moan and film her kids and she is so bitter towards Aaron. Doing sly digs ain't gonna change it Hun. Just keep that chin up and chest out Huns 🤣🤣 and keep ya stupid toxic gob shut cos Aaron ain't coming back and he's as bad as you, indirect won't change that. Only thing you two give a tit about is getting one up on each other, not the kids. Grow the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They both know exactly what buttons to push with each other to get at the other…

For me what is very telling is that with Aaron she uses the kids as a weapon and insinuating he’s an uninvolved deadbeat father to get to him..,

With Talia he uses digs at her looks, fillers, etc and that shows she would be more upset with him dragging her looks than anything to do with the kids or her as a mother …

Says it all really, what matters to her most and where her priorities lie - sad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She’s full of tit

1. Hospital would not give random info out over the phone to ‘friends’

Why are the supposedly ‘friends’ phoning for anyway? Can’t Talia ring then update them?

2. How does she know Aaron hasn’t rang? Is she actually ringing up and asking the nurses herself haha.

I bet when she’s in that hospital all she tries to do is throw digs at Aaron to the staff, they won’t like that and will see right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I know he had them then but it's Thursday so he'd have had to see them between the weekend and now to comedown with the bug, it's usually 24 hours after contact.
My kids have all been ill with a sickness bug this week. My middle child caught it from her friend and 2 days later was ill, everyday someone else has been spewing and 💩 constantly so he's definitely seen them in the past couple days.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I am so over her passive aggressive bullsh*t. They both need to grow up for their children!

Reactions: 9
Oh now we have the video of Romeo looking ill as someone posted on here that he seemed to be looking okay…
Hi talia hun as your obsessed with this site
Get off your phone and be a mother to your kids and get some therapy for your obsession with Aaron
Why do parents do this?!! It's bad enough they are on show every single day, can't even have privacy when they are unwell 😢 iv seen several people do this and it pisses me off!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This woman is full of tit and needs to go to therapy for her behaviour and lying.

First of all, the hospital could be fined millions for breaching data protection so if they are passing on information to family and friends (which I doubt because they will know better) then she will have got them in a whole heap of trouble posting that online.

Her obsession with Aaron is actually hilarious. It's becoming quite apparent that he ended the relationship and shes incredibly bitter about it. I don't blame him for biting back and posting sly digs online. She does it daily and he's probably sick the death of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell. I been at work all day just looked on insta… hers is the first story and one after the other she digging him out… give it a bleeping rest Talia! Jesus!! same tit different day you absolute cretin!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.