Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wizardofozzo

good ol’ zo has finally arrived! hi everyone 👋🏼 thank you for inviting me, really appreciate it! what a journey it’s been to get on here but wow i can finally breathe now 🤣 first of all i would really like to compliment you all for opening a lot of people’s eyes as the effort that has gone into these threads hasn’t gone unnoticed 👏🏼 i can confirm a lot of her minions have turned against her and now see her for who she really is, including me. embarrassed to say i used to be one of them and sorry to disappoint some of you as i can confirm i’m not close to either one of them buttttt someone reached out to me last week who might have some inside tea to spill, think she’s actually on her way to tattle right now? ☕👀 let’s hope she also manages to get on here

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Neo2021

VIP Member
This doesn’t fit Talia’s narrative, but I saw Aaron earlier at the RVI, so at least Oakley isn’t on his own today at least

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

LeighB26

Oh my heart for Siennah 😭 'I know how hard it is to look after Oakley' you shouldn't know though pet, you shouldn't feel the weight of that. You shouldn't even be left in charge of making sure he doesn't pull his oxygen off while your Mum sits in a bath talking on her phone to strangers via social media. My heart 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Noodles28

Chatty Member
If i was Aaron I would be ringing the ward ti ask why they’re giving information out about my son to people who aren’t related…

• Heart
Reactions: 53

geegeex

Chatty Member
Can we just stop arguing whether someone’s a talia lover or not and just get zo a referral code and get some more tea plz x

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I rarely comment on this thread but there is definitely more to that book than meets the eye. It’s clear the nurses have created this book to show that beyond being poorly, Oakley is a little boy who is worthy of his mothers love and doesn’t need to be hidden away. My heart actually breaks for that poor baby, he probably gets more stimulation in hospital than at home

• Heart
Reactions: 52

stardust1

VIP Member
Maddox has norovirus. Perfect example of why you shouldn’t have your kids in soft play every day then up the hospital to see their poorly brother

• Angry
Reactions: 52

cc111

VIP Member
Ophelia darling I answered the question on my fake account not my real one so you achieved nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think it’s been recognised by the nurses that she’s really not coping emotionally with Oakley being disabled & they’ve suggested he has an extended stay while she gets some more counselling or training to come to terms with it. That book they’ve made speaks volumes, it’s almost a way of making her see she can’t hide him away, he’s a child with his own personality that she needs to emotionally connect with, that he needs to be treated like the other kids & taken out & shown off to the world! I feel like it’s all finally hit her that she’s been neglecting him & hasn’t bonded, the way she spoke of him being alert & happy in hospital, it’s like they’ve said he needs more than just medicine & appointments he needs you to be his mummy & love him & that’s why the tears are finally flowing, it’s like he’s here to stay i cant live in denial anymore! Shes severely depressed & that’s why she’s made up a fake man & been pretending to be happy. Her life is a complete shambles & her kids are unhappy & suffering. I just pray it’s woke her up & makes her do better by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

stargirl23

VIP Member
No GCSEs? I have a law degree hun so please do try come at me because I could give you a run for your money 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Siennah has another TT.. she’s got a song on but these ARENT the lyrics, so these are her own lyrics 😩
The ‘attention’… She’s watching her Mam too much!!
And the #yourfavblondegirl is alarming!!!

I’ve reported her account, if her own Mam can’t keep her safe on the internet, the least we can do is try and get her accounts removed!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Tanit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Alice007

I WISH SHE’D PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO CARING FOR OAKLEY as she does into winding up Aaron!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46