Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #22 Talia trades her tots for tits new boobs, old lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what happened to Talia being the ONLY person able to turn Oaklys metal work???? Another bull tit lie she's outed herself with!!!

Reactions: 20
That letter makes it sound like sienna is living away from Talia
Yeah I thought that too. Wonder if she’s with her dad? But if she hasn’t seen him in a while that’ll be quite daunting for her. I wonder where she went

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Can someone please give me a recap of what I missed? Earlier I was on page 17 and just about caught up, then had to actually work...come back and were up to page 51?! 🤣 I can't keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Siennah spends a lot of time around her school friends house.

I would love it if one of Leo’s family joined here!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I must say I did question the turning of Oakleys metal work. He had the distractors fitted almost 2 months ago and although they will be turned my millimetres at a time it is a long time to keep turning them.

I've mentioned before I've a child in my family who had the same surgery as Oakley and they only had their distractors turned for 2 weeks before they were left for the bone to grow in the gap made.

Of course all children and cases are totally different, but it wouldn't surprise me if Talia is lying about his distractors still needing to be turned.

Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely obsessed with him and if it’s true what people who know them have said I reckon she would still be with Aaron. She’s just bitter he ended things because of her lies and spending
She's an evil monster!

Reactions: 5
I must say I did question the turning of Oakleys metal work. He had the distractors fitted almost 2 months ago and although they will be turned my millimetres at a time it is a long time to keep turning them.

I've mentioned before I've a child in my family who had the same surgery as Oakley and they only had their distractors turned for 2 weeks before they were left for the bone to grow in the gap made.

Of course all children and cases are totally different, but it wouldn't surprise me if Talia is lying about his distractors still needing to be turned.
Good point actually that Acaica on tiktok did a full video on her daughters and how it works/what it does. I wonder if she did one on how long she turned it for, she most likely did as she documents everything so positively and informative. I’ll try watch back her videos tonight to see if anything’s mentioned

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get the impression that she EMBRACES her children being poorly? How many times has she posted the boys in 48 hours led down poorly? Also you barely see her interact with Maddox. Yet now he's poorly she's all loving towards him? Find that really bizarre.

Reactions: 19
Siennah saying ‘i really miss you and the family’ so where is she? How can she miss her family that she lives with

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I remember someone mentioning earlier on in the thread about the time Talia fucked up some girls lashes. Thought I would put this on here incase no one else has read it…

47763035-61DF-4E61-8E82-DBE483AFDEA2.jpeg
EC8E7BE5-72E9-4CF9-B4D9-130D98637D0E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Think there’s a big difference in the fillers she had when she was with Aaron compared to now.

View attachment 2114914

She gets anymore filler and even her own kids won’t recognise her, Shame because she wasn’t bad looking a couple of years ago.
She was so pretty. Whatever makes the person feel good about themselves right enough but every person who goes to this extent of aesthetic work must have some deep rooted issues. I will never take part in picking apart anyones appearance, I just think it's really sad people feel the need to go to this extent when there was absolutely nothing wrong with them before!

Reactions: 6
I would be careful of anyone trying to message people on tattle you never know who it is and could end up you being doxxed…

Reactions: 13
She was so pretty. Whatever makes the person feel good about themselves right enough but every person who goes to this extent of aesthetic work must have some deep rooted issues. I will never take part in picking apart anyones appearance, I just think it's really sad people feel the need to go to this extent when there was absolutely nothing wrong with them before!

I wonder if she only carried on getting it done because Tanya was doing it for free?

Reactions: 2
Extremely informative video about what surgeries and why they’ll need them. I’m guessing Oakleys next one is the one she mentioned bringing the front of the face out to prevent respiratory issues

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she only carried on getting it done because Tanya was doing it for free?
Tanya 1000% done it for free, she does it for anyone who's got a large following for free she is so desperate for clients but she does a tit job and botches everyone's faces

Ok so this video they turned Dani’s once a day for 30 days. So the above poster could be right and Oakleys may not actually need turning anymore. Was it more than 30 days ago he had the surgery for metal work in his head? I think it was

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Can someone please give me a recap of what I missed? Earlier I was on page 17 and just about caught up, then had to actually work...come back and were up to page 51?! 🤣 I can't keep up
My memory is absolutely awful so I’ll forget loads I apologise in advance🤣 Talia got banned to eventually went to tiktok, people were calling her out in the comments but more so someone called Zo, then Ophelia came along defending Talia and started trying to doxx people on here by tagging accounts, someone called Beki joined and spilled the tea then Talia suddenly appeared back on Insta crying so people were feeling sorry for her but it was (obviously) just an act as she was back to basics the next day. Then someone helped Zo join to spill the tea but she hasn’t said anything as of yet, someone please add on if I’ve missed anything which I definitely have😂🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.