Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #22 Talia trades her tots for tits new boobs, old lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I didn’t think she could sink even lower but she’s literally gone out her way to be the most bitter viscous and vile human being!!! Please please Aaron get another girlfriend and parade her all over insta and give hexagon head a bleeping breakdown. I can guarantee talia will be telling those boys how their dad doesn’t want them and can’t be arsed!! She needs those kids removing from her care. I hope social monitor her for the rest of their childhood. It’s the kids that don’t deserve a mother like that bleep I’ve never know anyone like her 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You just know the hospital staff will be on here as well and will be ripping her a new one behind her back. Well deserved, she's fuckin disgusting. Can't wait for Aaron to get a new Mrs and I hope she's a natural beauty and a genuinely lovely person. Both things that Talia could never be

Reactions: 21
Then nurses must be run off their feet answering the phones to take time to look after any patients with all the calls from Talia and her mates ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What is she on about abusive 😂 because he posted about girls with lip and face filler that could be aimed at half the uk😂

• Haha
It will be frustrating for the hospital staff if they do read her lies on social media because they can't answer back.

Reactions: 14
It will be frustrating for the hospital staff if they do read her lies on social media because they can't answer back.
Exactly and this is how she’s getting away with everything. Like family courts and social involvement no one can speak out!! But talia is digging her own grave as what she shows on socials is an unfit mother who only cares about scoring points. Social will be watching her every move. She doesn’t care that her baby son is in hospital because of her neglect and that is the sole reason she’s in this mess ITS HER OWN DOING. She hasn’t a maternal bone in her body. She is literally the worse mum and I’ve seen alot like her. Care more about cock and attention even though their kids are neglected emotionally they just don’t care and are just selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 12
maybe we should do an experiment and not post about her for a week and see what she does, seeing as she’s so clearly tattle’s puppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why couldn’t she personally thank “all her family and friends” that are ringing the ward? Other than updating 350k followers that don’t care

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if her friends would ring the ward? If my friends child was poorly I would ring and message her not the ward her child was on. She’s absolutely full of tit so so childish she makes things up to have digs! Pathetic

Reactions: 24
I’m absolutely spitting feathers at that horrible cunts behaviour. Who the duck made her god? How does she know what Aaron and his family have done to check in on Oakley? She is the most disgusting creature I’ve ever come across. The audacity of that horrible duck head.

If i was Aaron I would be ringing the ward ti ask why they’re giving information out about my son to people who aren’t related…

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There’s no way the ward are telling her family and friends anything. They’d be risking loosing their jobs if they are due to gdpr and data protection. The only people who should be calling for an update is her and Aaron. When I had my appendix removed a couple years ago my mum rang the ward to see how I was and because I was over 18 and didn’t give permission prior to being put to sleep the nurses refused to tell her anything and just said once I was fully with it they’ll ask me to call her or give my permission for them to call my mum back with an update. They won’t be sharing Oakleys personal information with any Tom dick or Harry. Does she actually think we’re stupid enough to believe her bullshit

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.