Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #20 onlyfans she'll flash the beaver but Talia can nurse she's really cleaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just deactivated my instagram, the account disappears completely can’t even get to it from tagged pictures/comments have all vanished etc

Reactions: 3
Not gonna like guys; I’m devastated we’re not going to have a million instagram stories to ‘clarify’ what’s happened 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you search on web browser this is what comes up but if I am to search her on an anonymous page everything still comes up. Strange

Screenshot_20230414-032820_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
nope nothing, it’s gone like the account never existed. My husband can’t find me or anything
Literally just ran here to see what’s going on… just went to check her insta for an update on Oakley and I was like “Omg she’s blocked me”… even though I have NEVER interacted with her 🤣. I checked on my 2nd instagram where I don’t follow her and she doesn’t come up at all: So strange, I wonder what’s going on

Reactions: 9
What's her other account?

Also she's got tiktok don't forget, it'll come out on there soon hopefully. I just hope she's not deleted it herself because of something happening with Oakley 😢
I very much doubt it… if that poor baby hasn’t made her see sense yet to come off social media, there’s no way she would if something ever happened to him… she’d be loving raking the attention in!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.