Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW Jeremy Kyle who with these two 😂 there’s no hope for either of them or the people that support them, just immoral scum nothing else to it. Talia is so funny how she just lies through her teeth constantly my son had an MRI 2 weeks ago and they need to fast (or as talia puts it STARVE and it’s just so hard for her🙄) beforehand. Want to add they fast before going under GA or sedation to make it safe for them, the thought is way worse than it is because babies are first in so they miss one feed and usually aren’t actually bothered. Sick of her complaining like Oakley is some burden he needs you to be there for him ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I refuse to believe that she's managed to silence him (for now). He'll be on in the middle of the posting and deleting when everyone's asleep
Doubt it, she has 300 odd k followers. Plenty sheep there to go on and report him which is enough to have him blocked from posting! If she has nothing to hide what is she stopping him for? She tit herself then out celebrating it in the car?!! Pretty immature, I hope all the folk agreeing and getting tore into him without any proof are having a word with themselves after her laughing in the car like a stupid wee girl!! They have zero proof to shut down anyones account,just falling into her sympathy trap! Wee get tore into them on here that's what this sites for, not doing in front of potentially millions of folk n making ourselves look like tits!!

Reactions: 7
He’s been full of sniff and someone close to him has told him to grow the duck up.

Just need someone to tell triangle fyass the same now

Reactions: 13
Who is Ben? Can someone please tell me?

Page 36 on this thread; Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #16 Oakley has an operation, Talia treats it as a vacation.

I've just gone back through all the pages... But this Ben, isn't the one in Aaron's latest picture.. Different tattoo's.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Imagine having to celebrate because your ex didn’t expose your shadiness & lack of parenting to the world 💀 it’s not the flex she thinks it is
If those videos of her in the car celebrating don't show her sheep how vindictive she is then nothing will!! Hope someone close to him outs her...

Reactions: 25
Page 36 on this thread; Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #16 Oakley has an operation, Talia treats it as a vacation.

I've just gone back through all the pages... But this Ben, isn't the one in Aaron's latest picture.. Different tattoo's.
It’s Aaron in that pic he posted his tattoos are the same

Reactions: 2
The fact she’s gone to the effort to make it look likes she’s in the passenger seat is laughable. She’s 100% driving and trying to angle it.

buttttt MAYBEEEEEE a magazinE/newspaper has offered him a deal ££££ 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
She must have nerves of steel bcos all this back n forth, let alone in front of thousands would make me ill. She’s actually thriving on it, celebrating and whooping in the car 🤦‍♀️ Unreal!

Reactions: 11
Sooo, who's going to take one for the team and stay up watching insta just on the off-chance he does post and delete during the night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well gutted is an understatement, I don’t believe Aaron has chickened out though, something has happened.
Talia would tit herself if her account got reported and banned 😭

Reactions: 15
The pic is defo Arron, same tattoos , maybe the girl is his new girlfriend ? Or its Talia , with no filter on and he is saying how much will you pay me not to post this natural picture of you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More excitement tonight came from me losing the TV remote and not being able to turn the tele on without it, hope they both have a miserable night sleep after this chaos today

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.