Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who celebrates like that the night before their baby has another hospital appointment.
Lost herself in her own minipulating posts! She couldn't lie straight in bed the sad little girl
Imagine having to celebrate because your ex didn’t expose your shadiness & lack of parenting to the world 💀 it’s not the flex she thinks it is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So much for her saying it’s all out of her hands and she’ll be back on tomorrow…
By the looks of things she’s took things in to her own hands!!
How the hell has she managed to silence him?!
I’ve never knowing someone so toxic and evil!
She’ll be back tomorrow, yet has posted every 5 minutes since 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who has a boxing match the day there son goes through major surgery?? Honestly everyone's so against her when he's just as bad 🤣
It wasn’t the same day, and I recollect her posting an AD WHILST her son was in surgery!!

Both need to catch a grip, for the sake of their children!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Who has a boxing match the day there son goes through major surgery?? Honestly everyone's so against her when he's just as bad 🤣
Oh believe me we all know they are just as bad as eachother. No one is an aaron fan. She’s just being crazy hypocritical rn

Reactions: 6
At this point there’s no defending either of them. Both of their behaviour is vile.

Their poor little boy is recovering from a major surgery and infections and these two are acting like selfish narcissistic arseholes who’s only priority is themselves and getting at each other. So sad for him honestly, laid at home big scar and metalwork in his head and not feeling well too whilst these pair of clowns act like pathetic kids with not a care in the world but insta and shading at each other 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is so not true lmao. Posting online isn’t DV and it takes a lot for police to take dv claims seriously, believe me. I have watched people try to bang down doors & smash windows only for the police to ask them to leave. He wouldn’t just get arrested
My friend called the police on her boyfriend as he was drunk and threatening. Police came and lifted him. He was in the cells for the weekend. Happened again a few weeks later, she called again. Police lifted him, he went to court, got a fine. So it does happen

Reactions: 7
Bet his account is gone by morning!! She's a boot, imagine just for a second that she is a narcissistic hole who controlled everything and still continues to do so now, she's controlling the narrative all the time and now blocking him from speaking out. If she has nothing to hide what is she protecting?? She doesn't care for those kids, she has obvs jumped in the car to his an kicked off,when apparently she was getting sorted for these "scans" tomorrow 🙄 how are her followers not seeing this?? I'm honestly on the verge of ripping her a new hole on her posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My friend called the police on her behalf as he was drunk and threatening. Police came and lifted him. He was in the cells for the weekend. Happened again a few weeks later, she called again. Police lifted him, he went to court, got a fine. So it does happen
I assume he wasn't in a different house away from her when he was being drunk and violent though? So COMPLETELY different circumstances.

Edit: sorry drunk and threatening

Reactions: 6
Both toxic AF mum to 3 disabled boys here 2 of which have nearly died and all 3 undergone surgery's. My eldest dad and I split on bad terms but drew a line the day we left and promised mutual respect towards each other for our boy. Shame these pair can't do the same don't need to like each other, but need to co parent with mutual respect for those kids. They also need to look at the time spent with the kids cos I know from experience the future isn't guaranteed with them (as horrible as that sounds) time matters more so when they have disabilities they are wasting it by giving each other toxic petty digs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I refuse to believe that she's managed to silence him (for now). He'll be on in the middle of the posting and deleting when everyone's asleep

Reactions: 4
Doesn't matter if it was arranged before the surgery or not, kids should always come first
Yet talia left her son who just had surgery this week to go out last night?
Oh and left all four of them again tonight to drive illegally with her phone In her hand?
Yeh good one.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.