Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went digging since we all know she loves to brag!! šŸ’°
A massive designer shop Oct 20,
A Range Rover Sept 20ā€¦.
This mustā€™ve been when the fraudulent loan that you helped splash come in Talia hun?
Of course the Goodmans in her comments, trash sticks together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe this 50k is part of the over 100k she owes himā€¦
---
Itā€™s probably all been her idea to take it out but cos it was in his name sheā€™s trying to do him for it!

Reactions: 4
Maybe heā€™s been arrested. He seems like heā€™s lost the plot today so god knows whatā€™s been going on behind the scenes.

Hope someone from the dwp has seen their stories. Look into both their accounts. Shes probs not being paying tax on her earnings thats my guess.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not even caught up but these people are in their THIRTIES with what 3/4 kids and theyā€™re acting like this? Embarrassing. Those poor kids

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m not even caught up but these people are in their THIRTIES with what 3/4 kids and theyā€™re acting like this? Embarrassing. Those poor kids
Talia is 28 believe it or not, she has that much filler in her face she looks so much older

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Either a mag has offered him a nice price for a tell all interview or she has had him arrested

Either way, they are both materialist shameless idiots that couldnā€™t give a duck about those poor kids stuck in the middle of their mess.

Even Jeremy Kyle would have a heart attack with this pair of train wrecks!

Reactions: 14
I've just seen in one of the comments on his posts someone saying he is in the comments on some fake accounts so maybe something did happen to his insta or she has said something thats worried him. She definitely celebrated in the car!

These two bleeping idiots need to get off Instagram and concentrate on being parents. Aaron has probably passed out pissed and Talia is driving around on her own filming herself listening to tit music.
Neither of them are with the children šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 15
@stardust1 duck the talia and Aaron drama have you seen Gā€™s tiktok from 10 hours ago about baby daddy no 2 šŸ˜‚

*sorry off topic didnā€™t know where else to post it*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@stardust1 duck the talia and Aaron drama have you seen Gā€™s tiktok from 10 hours ago about baby daddy no 2 šŸ˜‚

*sorry off topic didnā€™t know where else to post it*
Just seen it there. I donā€™t understand her me. She spends her life worrying about it but then says she doesnā€™t care. I think Lā€™s dad is a bleep in fairness but i think Aā€™s dad she makes it a nightmare for him. She never complained about Aā€™s until he got a girlfriend. Apparently Lā€™s dad is a scruff. His tiktok pic is another child does he have more kids?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.