Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume he wasn't in a different house away from her when he was being drunk and violent though? So COMPLETELY different circumstances.

Edit: sorry drunk and threatening
We don't know these circumstances, we don't know what private messages have been sent. The point I'm making is that you said ppl smash windows and only get told to leave. I said not always true. My friends boyfriend showed up drunk and threatening, and was lifted. Nothing physical occurred but the police locked him up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We don't know these circumstances, we don't know what private messages have been sent. The point I'm making is that you said ppl smash windows and only get told to leave. I said not always true. My friends boyfriend showed up drunk and threatening, and was lifted. Nothing physical occurred but the police locked him up
I said nothing of the sort. I merely pointed out that your friend was in close proximity to the threatening behaviour and talia wasnt.

Reactions: 2
How can she leave the kids if her mam is sick she can’t have mam looking after the kids especially the baby as he only has had surgery

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I said nothing of the sort. I merely pointed out that your friend was in close proximity to the threatening behaviour and talia wasnt.
Reread your post lol. You said ppl smash doors and windows, and only get told to leave. I'm not going round on circles with you anymore, it's as boring as this tit show wS tonight. Don't bother replying, I'm muting and going to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is definitely having a mental breakdown I can tell you that now. Where's her kids when all this is going on.

Reactions: 7
He’s a tit bag she’s silenced him whatever way she’s done it lol. He could have posted all day he knew he would get a rise out of her a think he wanted to show her for who she is and he’s succeeded she now looks like a lunatic she was raving about how her son had a big app tomorrow and she was going off social media for the night few hours later she’s giddy in cars listening to music pretending she’s not driving she’s nuts

Reactions: 12
Reread your post lol. You said ppl smash doors and windows, and only get told to leave. I'm not going round on circles with you anymore, it's as boring as this tit show wS tonight. Don't bother replying, I'm muting and going to bed.
You should probably re read that post...and check the username 🙄 it wasn't me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is definitely having a mental breakdown I can tell you that now. Where's her kids when all this is going on.
With her sick mum
Shows how much she cares about those kids
Especially Oakley. Allowing them to be around unwell people.
No wonder her mum is sick, not had a break for 2 weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Shes done it for me today I swear why is she doing this !! Its pathetic honestly. Her bitterness in them posts I dont know why I defended her honestly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The way I bolted to this thread after seeing Aaron and talias Instagram stories 🤣 I’ve been balls deep in the Kwalker drama that I missed this tit show, am I just in time or has Aaron got cold feet?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of the theories in here are absolutely wild 🤣🤣
He was never coming on insta at 8pm to spill. He’s as bad as she is, they are welcome to each other

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way I bolted to this thread after seeing Aaron and talias Instagram stories 🤣 I’ve been balls deep in the Kwalker drama that I missed this tit show, am I just in time or has Aaron got cold feet?? 🤣
Aaron’s either bottled it, been arrested, some mafia or just Talia turned up to put a stop to it all

Reactions: 4
Wasnt she saying earlier something about businesses taking government money during covid.. bet shes had him done on a fraud charge

Reactions: 5
I doubt he’s been arrested. Unless he was literally in her house all guns blazing the police can’t do anything. It’s not illegal to post on your own account and he won’t be arrested immediately for historical abuse. They’d go round when it’s non emergency time and take a statement from her and then him and then go from there. Nothing would be done this instant unless there was an immediate threat or harm to her or the children. Seeing as he was posting alone at home with a pizza the police can’t do anything

Reactions: 6
The comments on his insta… someone’s asked if he’s been arrested because he disappeared after all that build up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s time for me to stop refreshing his insta isn’t it 🤣 ffs what a letdown!!! 😐😤🫤🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.