Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he was ever going to post. He could post right up till 5past 8 then all of a sudden Instagram blocks him.. no chance, he had no intentions of posting. He has embarrassed himself, as soon many people where invested

Reactions: 23
I've tried the filter she always uses and Holy duck. It's my new favourite filter. I dont look like a troll (an actual troll not tattle troll), I kinda get why she has it on 24/7.

my face doesn't go hexagon though so I think I'm doing it wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It seems like they’ve both frauded the tax payer him with his £50k bounce back loan which she obviously went along with and her for God knows what. Both need to be investigated for stealing tax payers money. Couple of chavs.

Reactions: 16
Trust me I’ve messaged her, she knows nothing either 😭
I'm sure it will come out soon. One of his family or pals will probably say something, She can't shut everyone up. Bet that just boosted her ego right up tonight! Nothing to hide but don't want him talking? No bother hen, your actions speak volumes "my darling"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Surely if she’s going to report him for this £50k covid loan fraud, she would be outting herself too cos she would’ve been just as much as involved, and spending it?

Reactions: 19
The comments on Aaron’s Instagram are unbelievable, how can so many people be blind to Talia’s actions? (I know Aaron is no saint but talia isn’t any better!!!)

Reactions: 25
The comments on Aaron’s Instagram are unbelievable, how can so many people be blind to Talia’s actions? (I know Aaron is no saint but talia isn’t any better!!!)
There's a few on there outing her behaviour but not enough!

Reactions: 8
Went digging since we all know she loves to brag!! 💰
A massive designer shop Oct 20,
A Range Rover Sept 20….
This must’ve been when the fraudulent loan that you helped splash come in Talia hun?
What a DISGRACE. stealing from tax payers. Boils my piss. I’ll be reporting both of them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.