Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s giving me Amy from Gone Girl vibes or Amber Heard 😂 what the hell has she done or said to him to silence him up, and then to carry on with her stories like she’s having a ball singing in her car.
Really can’t work out Aaron’s post ‘the price has gone up’ has she said she’ll pay him back the 100k she rinsed off him 😂😂😂 ffs I was so ready for a bit of Sunday night tea!!

Reactions: 24
If she’s been to the police and accused him of something it’s classed as DV and the likelihood is that he will have been arrested straight away
This is so not true lmao. Posting online isn’t DV and it takes a lot for police to take dv claims seriously, believe me. I have watched people try to bang down doors & smash windows only for the police to ask them to leave. He wouldn’t just get arrested

Reactions: 6
Next thread suggestion:
Dorito head Talia and ‘Some People’ Chalmers
Tragic t-minus countdowns and Instagram dramas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks talia all those vids of you driving are going to the police. You’ in your own words, should be at home with your baby preparing for tomorrow. But no you have to get your bitter ass on stories to prove what exactly?? That you’re a raging psycho narcissist?? It’s actually comical
The clown 🤡 wouldn’t know what a dignified silence is, she is lapping this up like she’s won a prize!

Reactions: 4
Why does she think she’s won? Yes he made a fool of himself. But she made it CLEAR that he had plenty of dirt and she was panicking. She’s made it obvious she isn’t prioritising Oakley either. Ik her minions will probably ignore it but plenty won’t. I wouldn’t poke the bear that you’re clearly very very worried about

Reactions: 21
Well I'm done no tea tonight and I'm off to take my sleepy pills and forget about the bitter disappointment 😂

Reactions: 9
Who celebrates like that the night before their baby has another hospital appointment.
Lost herself in her own minipulating posts! She couldn't lie straight in bed the sad little girl

Reactions: 24
So much for her saying it’s all out of her hands and she’ll be back on tomorrow…
By the looks of things she’s took things in to her own hands!!
How the hell has she managed to silence him?!
I’ve never knowing someone so toxic and evil!

Reactions: 23
Seriously though, if Aaron’s been on the geer all day and if he’s in a bad place, someone should be doing a welfare check at the fact he’s just gone completely silent… he could have taken a line right before to hype himself up and it’s been 1 too many for him - who knows 🤔. Possible though.

Reactions: 10
Who celebrates like that the night before their baby has another hospital appointment.
Lost herself in her own minipulating posts! She couldn't lie straight in bed the sad little girl
Who has a boxing match the day there son goes through major surgery?? Honestly everyone's so against her when he's just as bad 🤣

Reactions: 14
Who has a boxing match the day there son goes through major surgery?? Honestly everyone's so against her when he's just as bad 🤣
The boxing match was arranged before the surgery 🤔 and it wasn’t the same day

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.