Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsknowqiitall

yeah I get that could be the reason, if it is then it dosnt paint him in a very good light does it? Would leave his pregnant girlfriend and break up his family because his baby has a disability. Pretty sick on his part if it is and sad that she couldn’t tell her partner, if that’s true.
He admitted that he was bad on the packet and drinking he would go missing for days she probably thought telling him the scan flagged up with something would tip him over the edge!

Reactions: 3

Aldean37

Is it a normal thing to a community nurse to come and look after your child so you get a break?
I've never heard of that before and I know families with really sick kids. One family had triplets and all 3 had really complex needs and the family didn't get any help or breaks.
this is what I wonder!! I’ve only ever known them to come out if there’s anything they need to do or change weekly etc. I wonder if she pays for a private one 🤷🏻‍♀️ or she’s been flagged up as needing help

• Sad

nelly2317

VIP Member
All his stories are gone apart from the reels he’s shared! I think they got removed from instagram which would back up talia posting about everyone reporting!

pixelsdream

VIP Member
See tbh class comes into it a lot with social work. They probably see a spotless house and clean children and that's good enough for them!! That's wrong! If her nurse has to repeatedly tell her to take him in when she never goes on her own accord then that should be an issue if that's the case. Anything below 95% is not normal and if its happening repeatedly then she should be taking Oakley in without having to be asked. Bet she gets lots of messages about things like that, her block list must be greater than the amount of followers she has 😬
Not sticking up for her but Oakleys sats might be able to go a bit lower as thats his norm, I do know some people have a lower sats before they seek help as that's normal for them

MysteryMummy

I think she has sent him that picture to try and bribe him and he’s showing us all maybe he was going to tell us all she was bribing him, it’s clear he has took it off another phone so she sent it to him and he has covered the face so maybe it’s him doing drugs or something?

charlied0106

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her but Oakleys sats might be able to go a bit lower as thats his norm, I do know some people have a lower sats before they seek help as that's normal for them
I think you're right. I remember her "clarifying" that she knows what number he can go to and it's different to others cause of his medical issues

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Yeah my sons got chronic asthma his are allowed to go to 92 at home anything under 92 I have to take him in
My son is the same below 92 and we need to take him in thats why I said I know people can go lower, my son is asthmatic too I've been monitoring his sats today luckily he stayed at 95 with lots of puffs of his inhalers

PinkJen099

I’m just looking at that final photo again and am confused. Has he taken a photo of a framed photo, or a photo of a picture on another phone? You can see like a palm in the background and the black edge of the phone/frame?
I think it’s a phone