Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I spend a lot of time in the RVI as most of you know because I’ve commented when I’ve seen Talia in too.

The showers are great and most rooms are en-suite with a shower and a bath. Extremely clean because the GNCH (great north children’s hospital) is relatively new and on the side of the RVI. The showers are lovely and hot / powerful. If you need towels they give you them, they even supply shampoo, toothbrushes etc anything you need they go above and beyond. If you don’t want to ask the. The shop downstairs sells everything! Hair brushes, nail files, bits of makeup, deodorants, different toothpastes, toothbrushes everything is in that shop it’s great!! Many time when it was covid and my other half wasn’t allowed in I survived in that shop lol

I was once in for 2.5 months (10 weeks) with my little on and I did not have a second out of the hospital.

You can also get Uber to deliver anything to your ward door or main reception. Food or items from Asda etc because it’s right in the middle of the city centre everything is available.

What I’m trying to say is there is no excuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I honestly believe she would not care if that poor baby passed away. She would make a big deal about it, take in all the attention but I really think she would be relieved to no longer have the burden of a sick child.
Even now at my big age, if I tell any of my parents/step parents that one of my health conditions needs medical attention, at least one of them is right there with me for support, before I even get to the hospital. There’s no rolling of the eyes or announcing they ‘cba’. They don’t ask me to wait before going to see if things change on their own.
she’s a cunt of a woman and all 4 kids deserve so much better.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Oakley’s stats are down to EIGHTYTHREE. Hospital? No way! It’s all about ME!!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Sorry if this has already been asked/qualified, but do children with Aperts normally go through mainstream schooling? I have heard of developmental delays, but I was wondering is this the same as having a Down syndrome child, who needs to be looked after for the rest of their adult lives?
Just to clarify this, not all
adults with Down syndrome need to be “looked after the rest of their adult lives’. My sister, who has this, lives independently. She has support workers to help with certain tasks ( and us family will pop on often too) but she volunteers in a nursing home, does her own food shopping etc. just wanted to point out that it’s not always the same for each and every one :)

• Heart
Reactions: 59

ImoC

Next thread suggestion:
Dorito head Talia and ‘Some People’ Chalmers
Tragic t-minus countdowns and Instagram dramas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Too many fillers in your face you big disgrace, time to admit the kids are at Aaron's place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

intoresting

VIP Member
Could you imagine having your wee ones dad lying to child support about his income despite making over a million pound recently and sending you taunting messages laughing because he’s got away with paying £19 a week.
Using his family members to threaten your kids mum the day before serious surgery and even the hospital security asking him to leave when he turns up stinking of alcohol and clearly off his head on gear and his sibling mouthing off to hospital staff and refusing offers from the HCP to learn to feed and use The babies machinery and metal work could you actually imagine telling the drs no you don’t want to. Then begging for clout on social media. Imagine your kids dad booking into rehab for his addiction to then on the day he’s due to check in goes on a bender and then wonders why you leave. It’s a good job some women have supportive family who can help get you back on your feet. Just a thought and an insight into “some people”.

Talia has entered the room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
Could you imagine having your wee ones dad lying to child support about his income despite making over a million pound recently and sending you taunting messages laughing because he’s got away with paying £19 a week.
Using his family members to threaten your kids mum the day before serious surgery and even the hospital security asking him to leave when he turns up stinking of alcohol and clearly off his head on gear and his sibling mouthing off to hospital staff and refusing offers from the HCP to learn to feed and use The babies machinery and metal work could you actually imagine telling the drs no you don’t want to. Then begging for clout on social media. Imagine your kids dad booking into rehab for his addiction to then on the day he’s due to check in goes on a bender and then wonders why you leave. It’s a good job some women have supportive family who can help get you back on your feet. Just a thought and an insight into “some people”.
His lifestyle was good enough for you when yous were together though eh? !! Its all well and good you saying this shit but why did you shut aaron up?? You keep deleting people calling you out!! Why?? You would be a nobody if he wasn't attached to your children. Stop preaching about bullies, your a pure hypocrite!! Is money all your bothered about? He only pays £19 a week 😂 that money he made is his, not yours. Bet that killed you didn't it?!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

A-Soul

VIP Member
She’s a master gaslighter. That’s the term. She got Aaron riled right up and when he finally snapped, HE looks like the crazy one, not HER with her devious and manipulative ways. His ‘crazy’ outburst now makes her look ‘sane’ in comparison. Why can’t more fucking people see this?!

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Ggxx

I have inside knowledge on the community nurse situation via my job role 😂 generally families with complex children who don’t qualify for continuing care - ie carers to help, such as older children with significant needs or younger children basically mainly with tracheostomies as they require constant trained 1-1 they are generally offered a few hours a month respite via the community nurse team. However… families with social issues where there is concerns are sometimes offered more. Take of that what you will 👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Aaron hitting Siennah would’ve been the FIRST THING Talia would’ve used to try and ruin his life! Instead she’s went with the 50k bounce back loan which she had the pleasure of 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
If he had hit her child there’s absolutely NO WAY she would let him have those boys at all!!!
And the late night drives to get Oakley to sleep 🤣 with blaring music and screaming like a teenager!

• Haha
Imagine not being able to physically keep up with your child’s completely necessary appointments but being able to keep up with skin injection appointments, nail appointments, filler appointments, plastic surgery appointments, hair appointments. Just. Fuck. Off.
1 day recovery for breast augmentation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Aaron works (fights) 3 days before baby’s surgery! Worlds worst father slated all over the internet!

talia books a boob job in between surgeries leaves kids AGAIN to have cosmetic surgery (which she stated is unnecessary and it’s for HER to feel better and she wants them for summer) and not one “Talia fan” is saying a thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said she couldn’t afford nursery last month 🤣

make it make sense!! this woman is nuts she needs locked up 🤯 see how she covered they teeth when she laughed she knows 🤣🥶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

cc111

VIP Member
But she took down the 4d scan because we all seen the fused fingers and bulged eyes but yet doctors and nurses trained in all this didn't see anything at all . Bullshit hun you knew exactly what was wrong with him and didn't want aaron to know . If this was the case the 4d scan would still be there if you or the doctors had no clue she's such a lying cunt she can't even loom at herself in the eyes with all the shit she chats

• Heart
Reactions: 43

SunshineRae

VIP Member
If I was Aaron after today’s shit show I would be too embarrassed to show my face on Insta for at least a month

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Who celebrates like that the night before their baby has another hospital appointment.
Lost herself in her own minipulating posts! She couldn't lie straight in bed the sad little girl
Imagine having to celebrate because your ex didn’t expose your shadiness & lack of parenting to the world 💀 it’s not the flex she thinks it is

• Heart
  • Haha