Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gilly31

VIP Member
I know it’s off Talia but see someone like Aaron I can help but think he felt his ❄ was only a problem when it was affecting his life. So it was only a problem when the kids were around or only a problem when it held him back training etc. only a problem when he spending money he didn’t have.

all that time sat at home alone with all the money in the bank and an addiction (Aaron admired before it was a problem) is a recipe for relapse.

I have no doubt be felt he ‘deserved’ it after all the training and the fight. That he justified getting on it in his own head. Convinced himself it would be only this or only that. That he could control it. That it wasn’t a problem as he has plenty of money etc

stargirl23

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her but Oakleys sats might be able to go a bit lower as thats his norm, I do know some people have a lower sats before they seek help as that's normal for them
Yeah my sons got chronic asthma his are allowed to go to 92 at home anything under 92 I have to take him in

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’m sure A used to see her dad often. Look at stewy’s fb theres pics of him and L and georgias mam comments on it
Yeah when I first followed her I’m sure a was seeing her dad every weekend? It seems since the gf came along she’s gone bitter and stopped it. Ooo I’ll go have a snoop need some entertainment after Aaron let us down 😂

I’m not Talia or Tanya 😂😂 But I do have inside info the £19 thing doesn’t bother her tbh she laughs about it but I just thought I’d point it out as been a lot of speculation thinking she was being paid of etc. she ain’t easy either and her own family call her out regularly she’s a nightmare and always has been. She was meant to go on love island before she met Aaron and her dad told all the family to disown her if she did as she went through half the Brighton football team when her dad was the assistant manager there. The moment he hit her child though was when my opinion of him changed. She’s so no Angel but he’s a next level of narcissist. His post today about the agent is true when he started last night he’s agent told him to sell his story instead.
He hit her child? Aaron hit one of the kids?

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I’m not Talia or Tanya 😂😂 But I do have inside info the £19 thing doesn’t bother her tbh she laughs about it but I just thought I’d point it out as been a lot of speculation thinking she was being paid of etc. she ain’t easy either and her own family call her out regularly she’s a nightmare and always has been. She was meant to go on love island before she met Aaron and her dad told all the family to disown her if she did as she went through half the Brighton football team when her dad was the assistant manager there. The moment he hit her child though was when my opinion of him changed. She’s so no Angel but he’s a next level of narcissist. His post today about the agent is true when he started last night he’s agent told him to sell his story instead.
Aaron hit Siennah?? do you know why Leo or any of his family are not allowed to see Siennah?