Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaceydooley

I follow her on Instagram and the last story I can see is the toxic quote. Why can’t I see anymore?!

Reactions: 1

stargirl23

VIP Member
Just seen it there. I don’t understand her me. She spends her life worrying about it but then says she doesn’t care. I think L’s dad is a cunt in fairness but i think A’s dad she makes it a nightmare for him. She never complained about A’s until he got a girlfriend. Apparently L’s dad is a scruff.
Yeah think they’re both deadbeats tbh but she don’t help herself making all these videos when she ‘doesn’t care’ especially ones aimed at the girlfriend 😂

Who is Ben? Can someone please tell me?

Page 36 on this thread; Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #16 Oakley has an operation, Talia treats it as a vacation.

I've just gone back through all the pages... But this Ben, isn't the one in Aaron's latest picture.. Different tattoo's.

• Heart

stardust1

VIP Member
Yeah think they’re both deadbeats tbh but she don’t help herself making all these videos when she ‘doesn’t care’ especially ones aimed at the girlfriend 😂
I’m sure A used to see her dad often. Look at stewy’s fb theres pics of him and L and georgias mam comments on it

Leoed92

The whole ‘the normal scan clinic’ didn’t have room so got sent to fetal… does that actually happen??
Surely having her in the day after wouldn’t have been too much trouble.
I went for a growth scan in my previous pregnancy and was taken to feral medicine. Had growth scans before and they were usually in the antinatal clinic so suppose it’s possible for her? Her stories still don’t add to

A-Soul

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been asked/qualified, but do children with Aperts normally go through mainstream schooling? I have heard of developmental delays, but I was wondering is this the same as having a Down syndrome child, who needs to be looked after for the rest of their adult lives?

Rosy

New here & probably definitely outing myself but just need to vent my actual rage.
When she was pregnant the third time she was asking for unusual names, I didn’t really know her but I did in fact comment my son’s name. The only person to comment said name and now she’s absolutely butchered my kids name. If I hear Mad Dog one more time - I might self combust. 🙃🙃
It’s my sons name as well and I’m fuming 😤 (I used it before her)

Vonnie_93

It’s my sons name as well and I’m fuming 😤 (I used it before her)
I don’t want people to start thinking Mad Dog is an acceptable nickname to call my 5 year old 😰
My Maddox just goes by Mads or Maddy. My mum thought Maddy was really cruel 😂