Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bol08

She’s tried to make it look like she isn’t driving, but you can clearly tell she is.
She should be at home with her kids, preparing for the hospital appointment tomorrow and trying to keep everything as normal as possible for the other kids.
Preach

Reactions: 4
The way I bolted to this thread after seeing Aaron and talias Instagram stories 🤣 I’ve been balls deep in the Kwalker drama that I missed this shit show, am I just in time or has Aaron got cold feet?? 🤣
Aaron’s either bottled it, been arrested, some mafia or just Talia turned up to put a stop to it all

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Is it a normal thing to a community nurse to come and look after your child so you get a break?
I've never heard of that before and I know families with really sick kids. One family had triplets and all 3 had really complex needs and the family didn't get any help or breaks.
I've never heard of it being a thing where I live. I've heard of respite care but never for a child that young.

Another thing that may have happened is he had his phone stolen or left it somewhere ? Someone else is posting to Arrons stories and demanding money for the phone back ? Phone has now run out of battery and the thief can't get back it it because needs a password once it's switched back on ?
Everyone’s got a iPhone charger or they easy to get these days lol.
Plus he had pics on in his own house too

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
Like above I’ve reported he page and reported every pic with her kids in for child solicitation. She’s a disgusting vile bully and needs taking down a peg or two. Also sending those pics of her driving to the police. It’s easy to do online. She’s risking not only her child’s safety but also everyone else’s on the road. She’s acting like the cat that’s got the cream when alls said and done she’s just a low life scrubber. Can’t wait to see you in the daily mail in court on driving charges. Prob use your poorly kid to get out of that one too
How do you send pics to the police online? Will happily do this to bring her down a peg or two.

Reactions: 3

Riley888

Surely after Talia shitting her pants yesterday this should be a warning for her to keep the digs of SM because she’s just sending more trolls to Aaron and giving him abuse…. But I dont think she will stop, she’s loving the attention and it’s sick because them poor kids are stuck in the middle.

Had a look at Leo’s Facebook last night and I felt so sad for him seeing him still post pics of Siennah, even his family commenting.. they have lost out too. Fucking Heartbreaking that
How could I find his fb please

But I don’t think he was in longer than planned, when she got the date she said he’d be in HDU afterwards and she was expecting to be ther with him for a while. And then Aaron had said they’d hoped he’d be transferred to Newcastle by the end of the week (I thought he meant to a closer hospital), but he was actually home. I was actually expecting it to be a couple of weeks. So I don’t see when she’d have squeezed in her own surgery!
She kept saying about a week planned at alderhay then if there was problems with just his breathing he would be transferred to RVI, so I think the fact he had infections it was just best to keep him there until he was well for discharge.

timtams

I think she’s paying her mum to help out. She was never sound before and no Talias leaving the kids with her all the time. I’m not sure how child support works in the UK but surely Aaron would have to give her a pretty big chunk of money from his fight?

mrsknowqiitall

why would that trap him? If that’s true then she m yeah I agree with that, it’s strange the way she’s never shown the wee one but is happy showing too much of the other 3. I get in a sense as the internet can be a cruel place but the way she is going about it pulling the hood in the pram down etc is just cruel. She will do more harm to him, hiding him away! Although I’m not convinced it’s just her that is hiding him as he seems to be the same.

My point is, if she did hide the baby having health problems from Aaron then why? She must have been scared he was going to not want the baby or something. Her hiding it wouldn’t change the outcome or really benefit her.
She could have been in denial that he was poorly when she found out. We can clearly see she's ashamed by him by the way she covers him. She could have been told by doctors he had an issue with his brain but just couldn't mentally accept it n carried on telling herself and others everything was OK. I think she suffers from poor mental health by the way she goes on on social media.