Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dramatic

Please tell me your doctor/consultant never told you that ? I work on a children’s ward and 70 is dangerously low and can be life threatening.

On our ward it’s 92% and above awake and 90% and above asleep anything under that requires oxygen even if it’s just wafting whilst sleeping

There are some cases where babies have CLD etc and there’s are always about 88% no matter what but Talia saying 83% is normal, believe me that’s not normal whilst on home oxygen and I’m sure she said Oakley was in 1 litre of oxygen ? Some of our babies on the ward require like 0.01/0.02 for sitting at 88
I guess it depends on the condition the child has. She was born with transposition of the great arteries which typically would require surgery within the first week of life, however she had multiple large vsds which allowed mixing of blood oxygen and that enabled us time to go home. She didn't have her surgery until she was 4 months. It really is a case by case basis. She was on home monitoring, oxygen wouldn't have helped in her case, she was in heart failure. I guess you don't know without knowing the details of her complex needs, the same as we don't know the complexities of Oakley.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

PinkJen099

Ok
I know a 2 people under FM rvi and even once you get all clear you’re not ‘discharged’ you stay under their care
Same, the women I’ve known haven’t been discharged either.

the Insta pics she was putting on about being at fetal was 100% more than the two times she said

Maybe this 50k is part of the over 100k she owes him…
---
It’s probably all been her idea to take it out but cos it was in his name she’s trying to do him for it!

Maybe he’s been arrested. He seems like he’s lost the plot today so god knows what’s been going on behind the scenes.

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
She never does ‘clarify’ on the car situation though does she… cos she knows there’s no coming back from recording whilst driving and not strapping the kids in properly!
Nope. I messaged her about it and she told me it's up to her how she puts her child in the seat then blocked me. Child safety isn't a choice Talia hun. You crash (which let's face it, whilst on your phone the chances are high), you're children are likely to be seriously injured or killed.

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Reread your post lol. You said ppl smash doors and windows, and only get told to leave. I'm not going round on circles with you anymore, it's as boring as this shit show wS tonight. Don't bother replying, I'm muting and going to bed.
You should probably re read that post...and check the username 🙄 it wasn't me

• Haha

trainwreck express

I honestly had never seen her before all the fucking with her face so I mean by contrast to the skeletor horror it is now she was “pretty” but it’s the contrast that makes the before