Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
We don't know these circumstances, we don't know what private messages have been sent. The point I'm making is that you said ppl smash windows and only get told to leave. I said not always true. My friends boyfriend showed up drunk and threatening, and was lifted. Nothing physical occurred but the police locked him up
I said nothing of the sort. I merely pointed out that your friend was in close proximity to the threatening behaviour and talia wasnt.

Reactions: 2

Opinionated

VIP Member
Page 36 on this thread; Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #16 Oakley has an operation, Talia treats it as a vacation.

I've just gone back through all the pages... But this Ben, isn't the one in Aaron's latest picture.. Different tattoo's.
It’s Aaron in that pic he posted his tattoos are the same

stardust1

VIP Member
Yeah when I first followed her I’m sure a was seeing her dad every weekend? It seems since the gf came along she’s gone bitter and stopped it. Ooo I’ll go have a snoop need some entertainment after Aaron let us down 😂
she defo used to i’m even sure she he used to take L and get him things too. She is defo bitter about the girlfriend.

Aaron can piss off, he should never have done the count down he should have just dropped a bomb

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
If he steps back from socials then the only info we can get is from her. So if people start on him again that's cos of her.

The comments he was getting last night were disgusting, yeah we like to gossip and we all know they are a pack of arse holes but I wouldnt go and write that on anyones instagram. Because really it isn't anyones buisness what the pair of them do. If he doesnt want to see the kids (not saying he doesnt) its no ones buisness its his choice.

I dont get woman who slate the other parent for making that choice. My child has never met his biological father (fathers choice but for the best really), I've never once threw him under the bus! Never slagged him off. Never really gave it a second thought. Im not botherd enough. And my son telling me he wouldn't ever change a thing is all I need :) you've just got to get on with it!!

In my case you cant miss what you never had!!!
Where were these comments ? I can't see any recent posts .

Midazmi

Moaning about how they have so many appointments and goes and books herself a boob job 🤯 how is she going to be able to look after the kids? And what if she is changing a nappy and one accidentally kicks her in the boob as sometimes toddlers do…
Came on to say the exact same thing!

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Section 38 is Scotland but I’m pretty sure this is the equivalent in England. I’m not certain but I do think she could have got him lifted for overnight, or a harsh warning.

She was too cocky in the end, like she had won.
---
His comments have been turned off now @Tumbleweed
Thank you that explains why I couldn't see them .
---
Yup, we need to decide on posts and get them reported as a group
I agree with that .

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Surely she's not going to an important hospital appointment dressed like that
---
Oh OK just seen she's put a long sleeved top on, honestly thought she was going to rock up with a crop top on 🤣

Rosy

I don’t want people to start thinking Mad Dog is an acceptable nickname to call my 5 year old 😰
My Maddox just goes by Mads or Maddy. My mum thought Maddy was really cruel 😂
I say Maddy (or mads) as well 😂 it’s cute! It’s such a lovely name to be ruined by mad dog 😫