Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope your little one is OK. ❤

Talia is innately selfish; not a maternal bone in her body. I think she feels suffocated by her kids and in particular Oakley because her life is so restricted by his additional needs. Breaks my heart that he is such an inconvenience to her.
i don’t get it tho because you’re right but she still says she wants more?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Completely agree. It's very confusing. Maybe she's one of those women who just loves the baby stage and that's why she keeps having more kids. Plus she never thought she'd end up doing this alone. She thought she and Aaron were in it for life.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree. It's very confusing. Maybe she's one of those women who just loves the baby stage and that's why she keeps having more kids. Plus she never thought she'd end up doing this alone. She thought she and Aaron were in it for life.
she’s said since the split she wants more and a big fam so i don’t think it’s aaron. I think she likes the attention of pregnancy and newborns. Don’t think she can be arsed once they get older

Reactions: 15
I know someone like that, once they're past the baby stage they're ready for the next one. It's about attention I think, when you're pregnant everyone is excited to find out when you're due, what it is etc. When you've just given birth everyone gives you loads of attention and fuss because you've just done this amazing thing. And then as the baby gets past the first few months people lose interest, don't fuss over you and whatnot and that's when the craving for a new baby comes along. Yeah she's getting attention for Oakley still because he's very poorly but it's the wrong kind, it's not fuss and excitement it's sympathy and that's not what she craves.

Reactions: 12
I know someone like that, once they're past the baby stage they're ready for the next one. It's about attention I think, when you're pregnant everyone is excited to find out when you're due, what it is etc. When you've just given birth everyone gives you loads of attention and fuss because you've just done this amazing thing. And then as the baby gets past the first few months people lose interest, don't fuss over you and whatnot and that's when the craving for a new baby comes along. Yeah she's getting attention for Oakley still because he's very poorly but it's the wrong kind, it's not fuss and excitement it's sympathy and that's not what she craves.
100%, she really should not have any more but I do think she will

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Can’t understand why she is sat in a hospital going on about how sick Oakley is when she left him for nights on end with her poorly mum and kids who all have the flu 😳 after major op I wouldn’t risk it . If mum was staying anyway I would have kept oakley Separate so the other kids and the nan wasn’t near him .

can’t believe I ever defended this girl she has been shocking the last week … I would not be posting like she is I would have mum guilt that I’d been on dates all week leaving my already sick child with people who are full of flu
We tried to tell you! 😂 joke!!
Its easy to want to see the best in people but unfortunately she doesn’t have a good side. She just isn’t a good person

Ahh another selfie, just incase we forgot what she looks like!
---
4 selfies in 24 hours, someone's in need of some attention

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Saying that Oakley will probably end up not in a main stream school she doesn't do any physio with him she doesn't let him see the world around him he just lays flat with a huge hood over him he gets no stimulation what so ever so he will be behind in all of this because his egg donor is too self centred and embarrassed of him to help him suceed

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This whole thing is breaking my heart now. That poor baby. Some people should not be mothers, she is one of them..

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell I have a busy week at work, come back and I’ve missed two whole threads!! Off to catch up, I feel like this is going to be good 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.