Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she should have just taken Oakley back to her gifted hotel instead of home to a house full of sick people???
I thought this. Also, she would've known that he had the post-op check up the other day at Alder Hey so why cart the poor liitle mite all the way back to Newcastle to be in a germ ridden house, to then have to go all the way back to Liverpool 4 days later. She should've stayed at the hotel and let him rest in the peace and quiet.

Alternatively, if her and Aaron weren't such a toxic disaster, Siennah, Romeo and Maddox could've stayed with Aaron at his place or he could've had Oakley.

There were so many options available that meant Oakley wouldn't have been around her mum and her germs.

Reactions: 18
His agent done a good job squashing any stories in the paper cause not a peep about the drama the other day!

Reactions: 23
Is she seriously swanning about witn a crop top on. She is so embarrassing

Reactions: 11
There’s a high chance that since he’s complex needs and also just had a serious op they will have a fast track letter for the ward. My daughter had gastro problems last year and when she got discharged we had a letter with the ward number, any problems or further gastro issues and we were to call them to pre warn and she’d have a bed ready on the ward. You go over gp and a&e’s heads, straight to children’s.
I also remember not leaving my daughter for the whole time, I was rotten stinking and the hubby had to bring a toothbrush and toiletries. It’s all about her, always will be

Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought that I just didn’t know to word it tbh but your right she’d be relieved that she could get back to her “normal” life not having to take him to a hospital etc. he’s the bain of her life along with Maddox. She could scream having to take Oakley to mandatory hospital apps but is more than happy to willingly go to hospital for herself to get a boob she’s evil sick and the worst mum I’ve ever came across. she doesn’t even hold him while he’s in there never hear her singing or playing to even speaking to him she hangs over the side of the cot taking selfies. I think Oakley will life a long life if he has aperts I looked up on it last night and it seems like have a normal life expectancy which is amazing
You're so right. I'm not the biggest fan of Ashley Cain and his clan but you can't deny how they looked after that little girl in hospital. Never left her side, swapped so she was never alone whilst the other recuperated (destroying their relationship in the process.) Singing, dancing, toys, music, loads of film and photos which they thankfully have now she has passed away. She could take a leaf out of their book about supporting a sick child and making the best of a situation!!

Reactions: 31
Is it a normal thing to a community nurse to come and look after your child so you get a break?
I've never heard of that before and I know families with really sick kids. One family had triplets and all 3 had really complex needs and the family didn't get any help or breaks.
Nope. I used to work in a repsite home for poorly kids to give families a break, and parents used to have to fight for the funding to get two nights a month with us, itnwasnt easy to get respite care so having someone in you're home I'd assume was even harder to get. I'm assuming she is paying privately for this.

Reactions: 5
Nope. I used to work in a repsite home for poorly kids to give families a break, and parents used to have to fight for the funding to get two nights a month with us, itnwasnt easy to get respite care so having someone in you're home I'd assume was even harder to get. I'm assuming she is paying privately for this.
In my area its called Continuing Care respite and its harder to get than social funding. You've to score high in 3 or more health sections. There's sections for respiratory, feeding, epilepsy, skin. With Oakley being on oxygen and with her respitory conditions he'd definitely score high in that area. I believe that's what talia has because the Friday mornings she has the 'community nurse' has to be a carer. I also doubt she'd pay for private carers, thar money would be spent on injecting crap in her face and getting her boobs blown up.
Oakley has very high care needs so he'd most likely qualify for continuing care.
We don't anymore even though my child has quadriplegic CP, epileptic, needs sectioning etc. They've cranked down on CC funding so we get a few hours provided by social care for direct payments and then a stay every 3/4months at a children's hospice.
Unless your on oxygen etc its hard to get medically trained home carers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There were people on here a while ago who knew everything about Talia and Aaron so please come and tell us, where the hell is Aaron??

Reactions: 10
There were people on here a while ago who knew everything about Talia and Aaron so please come and tell us, where the hell is Aaron??
Apparently he's gone as he's selling his story. I imagine when media outlets seen his story's they have reached out to him. Wee think it was talia on here the other night n said she's selling her story too. She will get duck all compared to Aaron. He is the celeb after all, albeit a z list, but she's nobody but a clinger on! Can't wait for the tea, let him speak for a change!

Reactions: 9
I know it’s off Talia but see someone like Aaron I can help but think he felt his ❄ was only a problem when it was affecting his life. So it was only a problem when the kids were around or only a problem when it held him back training etc. only a problem when he spending money he didn’t have.

all that time sat at home alone with all the money in the bank and an addiction (Aaron admired before it was a problem) is a recipe for relapse.

I have no doubt be felt he ‘deserved’ it after all the training and the fight. That he justified getting on it in his own head. Convinced himself it would be only this or only that. That he could control it. That it wasn’t a problem as he has plenty of money etc

Addiction is so mentally draining and tough! It's especially hard for people around your too. She could have been his enabler for a long time and just lived that way to have their lifestyle! Now it's an issue and something else to dig him out. If he does have a coke and alcohol problem I hope he gets help and finds some peace. She shouldn't be using it against him. Help him as much as you can for your kids sake. If that doesn't help then I wouldn't honestly blame her for distancing herself (kills me to say that 😣) if he's using everyday, all day and it's affecting how he is with the kids then sack it all til he's fit and well! Addiction is horrible, iv seen first hand the damage it causes. Must be so much worse in the public eye and with her digging him out everyday, probably making it so much worse instead of helping. Iv noticed his eyeballs look strange and he gouches sometimes, but with the fight he would have had to drug tested so God knows.
---

Reactions: 11
Addiction is so mentally draining and tough! It's especially hard for people around your too. She could have been his enabler for a long time and just lived that way to have their lifestyle! Now it's an issue and something else to dig him out. If he does have a coke and alcohol problem I hope he gets help and finds some peace. She shouldn't be using it against him. Help him as much as you can for your kids sake. If that doesn't help then I wouldn't honestly blame her for distancing herself (kills me to say that 😣) if he's using everyday, all day and it's affecting how he is with the kids then sack it all til he's fit and well! Addiction is horrible, iv seen first hand the damage it causes. Must be so much worse in the public eye and with her digging him out everyday, probably making it so much worse instead of helping. Iv noticed his eyeballs look strange and he gouches sometimes, but with the fight he would have had to drug tested so God knows.
---
With the fight only being an exhibition I’m not sure the testing would be as stringent as when it’s a proper fight. I agree with everything you say re addiction. All true you can love someone to death and it still won’t be enough when they have an addiction.

Reactions: 6
What the duck is wrong with this woman? To be honest I was a bit more on the option that Aaron should step up. These last couple of days tho I have seen what a horrible, self centred, awful person she is! Surely any sign of any illness in a child with Oakley’s condition you are always wanting to be on the safe side and take him to hospital. She does duck all but post on Instagram until she’s told to get her baby to a hospital. Even then she dumps him there and fucks off home for a shower and hair wash then films herself walking around the hospital getting a bleeping Costa! How is she sitting there taking selfies for Insta while her son is laying there seriously unwell.
She is absolutely disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
found this thread when aaron was kicking off on insta and i have been GLUED to this thread since. talia is a bloody disgrace!!!

also when snooping i found this video and all i can say is WTF??????????? hearing maddox scream like that breaks my heart and i’m not even a parent (yet) like how can she hear that scream and not intervene?? awful. for the sake of a social media trend.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
For all we know he's got the kids at the minute, she's not been banging on about how everyone has stepped in to help her so that's a sure sign to me that Aaron's got them otherwise she'd be digging him out. He said he was taking a break from Instagram so obviously won't be posting anything to "prove" it though.

Reactions: 13
Can’t understand why she is sat in a hospital going on about how sick Oakley is when she left him for nights on end with her poorly mum and kids who all have the flu 😳 after major op I wouldn’t risk it . If mum was staying anyway I would have kept oakley Separate so the other kids and the nan wasn’t near him .

can’t believe I ever defended this girl she has been shocking the last week … I would not be posting like she is I would have mum guilt that I’d been on dates all week leaving my already sick child with people who are full of flu

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.