Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been asked/qualified, but do children with Aperts normally go through mainstream schooling? I have heard of developmental delays, but I was wondering is this the same as having a Down syndrome child, who needs to be looked after for the rest of their adult lives?

Reactions: 1
Incoming: Talia the twit blaming the shadow on Oakley’s lung on the covid he caught at hospital. Which she no doubt made worse by exposing him to her unwell Mother/and two toddlers. Also, it didn’t help she kept dragging her toddler step-sister and Step-Mum in to see Oakley when he was/is so high-risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
loool in hospital with sick child but still posting ads 😂😂😂 suppose she needs to pay for her new tits somehow. Unbelievable how warped her priorities are

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Just seen the latest video… No words.

She basically went home to shave her legs for an #ad. 😡 And dropping the advert now for peak engagement whilst followers want updates on an innocent, unwell baby. My blood is BOILING.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just seen the latest video… No words.

She basically went home to shave her legs for an #ad. 😡 And dropping the advert now for peak engagement whilst followers want updates on an innocent, unwell baby. My blood is BOILING.
It may have been pre recorded tbh
But duck knows with her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
It may have been pre recorded tbh
But duck knows with her 🤣🤣
The nails are the same as what she had done when they got back from Liverpool, and there's a bit of growth you can see where an infill is needed.

It's been filmed within the last week or so since they got back, but with the growth I'd say she filmed it last night, wouldn't put it past her she doesn't give a duck

Reactions: 9
Bringing your vulnerable baby home who has just had a major operation to be looked after by your unwell Mum so you can go for sun beds, shopping and a night out. Taking him out shopping and to filler/Botox appointments when he too is unwell and recovering, how can any parent do that?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been asked/qualified, but do children with Aperts normally go through mainstream schooling? I have heard of developmental delays, but I was wondering is this the same as having a Down syndrome child, who needs to be looked after for the rest of their adult lives?
I do think they go to mainstream school and live normal adult lives there was a man with aperts on the undateables before and he lived a normal life
---
Bringing your vulnerable baby home who has just had a major operation to be looked after by your unwell Mum so you can go for sun beds, shopping and a night out. Taking him out shopping and to filler/Botox appointments when he too is unwell and recovering, how can any parent do that?
She's no parent she's scum of the earth and doesn't deserve the title

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because alllll of those things are more important than her babies obviously 😳🙄
---
In talias world Talia is the most important person

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There’s a girl at my sons school with it and it’s a normal mainstream school. But I guess maybe it depends on the severity/needs of each individual child and how they’d cope in school or whether they had other additional needs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The nails are the same as what she had done when they got back from Liverpool, and there's a bit of growth you can see where an infill is needed.

It's been filmed within the last week or so since they got back, but with the growth I'd say she filmed it last night, wouldn't put it past her she doesn't give a duck
Omg you’re right they’re 💯 same nails, I’ve just watched her videos back and they have the exact same growth.

She really went home and filmed and AD last night to post today when engagement would be high! She even mentioned in the AD she takes it everywhere with her especially with Oakley being in hospital 🤦‍♀️ un-fuckin-believable!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I feel like this too but was wary of saying it but I really believe she wouldn’t care if he did. She’s evil.
I also have felt the same at times but didn’t know how to word it. As a mother it feels impossible for someone to feel that way about their baby but her behaviour is utterly baffling.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just cancelled my estrid subscription, can’t support a business who supports such a tit mother

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
There’s a girl at my sons school with it and it’s a normal mainstream school. But I guess maybe it depends on the severity/needs of each individual child and how they’d cope in school or whether they had other additional needs
I guess it also depends on how much effort, stimulation and encouragement they get at home to help them thrive at school! Poor Oakley gets none!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just to clarify this, not all
adults with Down syndrome need to be “looked after the rest of their adult lives’. My sister, who has this, lives independently. She has support workers to help with certain tasks ( and us family will pop on often too) but she volunteers in a nursing home, does her own food shopping etc. just wanted to point out that it’s not always the same for each and every one :)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Just to clarify this, not all
adults with Down syndrome need to be “looked after the rest of their adult lives’. My sister, who has this, lives independently. She has support workers to help with certain tasks ( and us family will pop on often too) but she volunteers in a nursing home, does her own food shopping etc. just wanted to point out that it’s not always the same for each and every one :)
Aww this is lovely to read, I’m sure the support from all her family helps her so much 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just cancelled my estrid subscription, can’t support a business who supports such a tit mother
Never thought about the companies who sponsor her! They must not be watching f what's going on. Not way in hell would anyone touch her with a bag pole man! I would email them and let them know why you unsubscribed

• Wow
My little one had a small minor surgery and I took 2 weeks off work to make sure it was OK and healing up properly. She's baffling
Hope your little one is OK. ❤

Talia is innately selfish; not a maternal bone in her body. I think she feels suffocated by her kids and in particular Oakley because her life is so restricted by his additional needs. Breaks my heart that he is such an inconvenience to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.