Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not miss looking like this!? She looks a million times better to now!
B4404820-FA9B-4A03-AE7C-495C939E8ECA.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If SS are involved I could imagine that’s why Aaron wanted Siennah’s Dad to ‘hit him up’ so he could give him information he could use to his advantage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re Talia only liking the baby stage - Some women have compulsions to keep having babies due to something happening in their own childhood; some women like the controllability of newborns/babies, and do not like when they gain any type of independence because they then cannot be controlled easily. I think in Talia’s case, considering she is a Narcissist, she has very few people she can successfully control & manipulate - so she exerts those tactics on children she continues to have despite being unable to handle them and despite the fact she seems to dislike them all (apart from Golden Rome)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought social services in the uk were quite effective. So why does she still have Oakley's custody? He's clearly being neglected.
Social services are inadequate and tit. I've begged them for help assisting a family in crisis and they've just said mum is meeting the children's needs despite being suicidal and unable to get out of bed most days. Multiple agencies made many many referrals saying this family needed desperate help and they turned up, saw 2 well looked after children with food in the cupboards and a nice home and closed the books.
Talias children aren't neglected by any means and whilst I dislike her I don't agree with the comments saying her kids should be involved with social services. We have no idea about Oakleys care apart from what she chooses to show us and that is her narrative

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Social services are inadequate and tit. I've begged them for help assisting a family in crisis and they've just said mum is meeting the children's needs despite being suicidal and unable to get out of bed most days. Multiple agencies made many many referrals saying this family needed desperate help and they turned up, saw 2 well looked after children with food in the cupboards and a nice home and closed the books.
Talias children aren't neglected by any means and whilst I dislike her I don't agree with the comments saying her kids should be involved with social services. We have no idea about Oakleys care apart from what she chooses to show us and that is her narrative
That’s what is alarming… she chooses what to show us, and so far that’s been… as if Siennah doesn’t exist, how different she is with Romeo compared to Maddox… speaking to the kids like tit, posting them naked in the bath… spraying hair products directly over Oakley then he ends up rushed in to hospital with breathing difficulties, we see the times where she’s talking in to her phone whinging on about his SATs dropping, about how she only ends up at the hospital with him when the community nurse tells her to, he was really struggling to breathe at one point and she left him for 5-6 hours before paramedics rushed him in to hospital, not strapping the kids in the car seats properly, recording whilst driving…. The list goes on.
And this is only what we do see, what goes on that we don’t see?!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Whilst I agree the kids aren't physically neglected, their emotions needs and Oakleys medical needs are not being met, which is also a form of neglect.

Reactions: 16
Whilst I agree the kids aren't physically neglected, their emotions needs and Oakleys medical needs are not being met, which is also a form of neglect.
She thinks buying them ridiculously priced or fake designer goods that she thinks looks good and bathing them twice daily, nothing else matters

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The random story of the end of the hospital bed is just ridiculous. It screams attention, and to let us know she's still there. Calculated at its finest. Nothing is real or organic with her, everything is thought out and serves a purpose. She's absolute scum
---
22 stories in 24 hours, she needs to get a grip. She's not 12 ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So.. there’s a tiktoker called Aimee , SingleMama something or other.

People complained to every ad company that she was doing adds with and she got dropped by them and her management in the end … maybe we should start doing this with Talia and her ads coz she isn’t relatable , she isn’t an influencer , and she’s a pure cûnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg she is now doing TikTok’s on using the medical equipment on Oakley. Is there anything she won’t do for attention? Poor baby allowed no privacy or dignity. Using him for social media engagement, I hate it!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Omg she is now doing TikTok’s on using the medical equipment on Oakley. Is there anything she won’t do for attention? Poor baby allowed no privacy or dignity. Using him for social media engagement, I hate it!
I'd understand this more if she was doing it for educational purposes but she really isn't She's a desperate attention seeker

• Sad
That poor baby is always just left to lay in the cot isn’t he! You never see pics of her holding or cuddling him
Is there actually any photos of her cuddling that poor baby? Or say of the kids except Romeo? I'm genuinely concerned for their emotional wellbeing and well as Oakleys health needs. She isn't fit to be a mother, let alone a "medical mummy"

Reactions: 8
Is there actually any photos of her cuddling that poor baby? Or say of the kids except Romeo? I'm genuinely concerned for their emotional wellbeing and well as Oakleys health needs. She isn't fit to be a mother, let alone a "medical mummy"
I haven't seen any apart from that dreadful ambulance pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wheres she obviously just used him for clickbait . We should all make a pact to go to the company's and complain about her so they drop her !!! Let her get in the real world of a real job with multiple kids

So she's posted that massive long caption and if you read the comments she didn't even write it herself. Doesn't even say copy and pasted. It wasn't until I read the comments I realised.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.