Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God for the community nurse!

Talia is a danger to poor Oakley because she doesn't recognise when he deteriorates to such a point that he needs to go to hospital- or does she recognise this but ignores it because it's an inconvenience? That's even scarier to contemplate.

The fact that she's booked in for cosmetic surgery just after her very poorly baby's major surgery just blows my mind.
My little one had a small minor surgery and I took 2 weeks off work to make sure it was OK and healing up properly. She's baffling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not surprised hes in hospital poorly with his snotty poorly brothers kissing him on his lips and her leaving him with her really poorly mum. Saw it coming a mile off. Munchausen syndrome by proxy springs to mind.

Reactions: 22
this is what I wonder!! I’ve only ever known them to come out if there’s anything they need to do or change weekly etc. I wonder if she pays for a private one 🤷🏻‍♀️ or she’s been flagged up as needing help
Yes that's what I thought, has she been flagged as needing help. I wonder what the nurses think when she says she's off to do these things. Some parents with kids with really complex needs don't even get time to shower once a day let alone 2 or 3 times. She makes me sick 😫

Reactions: 7
I have inside knowledge on the community nurse situation via my job role 😂 generally families with complex children who don’t qualify for continuing care - ie carers to help, such as older children with significant needs or younger children basically mainly with tracheostomies as they require constant trained 1-1 they are generally offered a few hours a month respite via the community nurse team. However… families with social issues where there is concerns are sometimes offered more. Take of that what you will 👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I have inside knowledge on the community nurse situation via my job role 😂 generally families with complex children who don’t qualify for continuing care - ie carers to help, such as older children with significant needs or younger children basically mainly with tracheostomies as they require constant trained 1-1 they are generally offered a few hours a month respite via the community nurse team. However… families with social issues where there is concerns are sometimes offered more. Take of that what you will 👀👀
theres a girl on a support facebook group I am in who’s daughter has same condition as my son and she gets a nurse every Wednesday but she also has social services involved.

obviously not sure about T but SS is defo one reason

Reactions: 11
When my child was a new born he was in Durham then transferred to rvi, I never left the hospital. The only one time I left him was when my mum came to drop me my tea off and I quickly went to wash my hair in the hospital showers. Other than that I didn’t shower and he was in there for 10 days 🤣🤣

the rvi is really good tho,they have play rooms and it’s literally like a shopping centre so why you’d even need to leave is beyond me 💭

Reactions: 7
I honestly believe she would not care if that poor baby passed away. She would make a big deal about it, take in all the attention but I really think she would be relieved to no longer have the burden of a sick child.
Even now at my big age, if I tell any of my parents/step parents that one of my health conditions needs medical attention, at least one of them is right there with me for support, before I even get to the hospital. There’s no rolling of the eyes or announcing they ‘cba’. They don’t ask me to wait before going to see if things change on their own.
she’s a bleep of a woman and all 4 kids deserve so much better.
I feel like this too but was wary of saying it but I really believe she wouldn’t care if he did. She’s evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We go for monthly check ups at the rvi with consultants. Hope I bump into her one time 📸

Reactions: 5
Community nurses is a massive part of a child with disabilities. My daughter who is now 12 and doing amazing and living a ‘normal’ healthy life had a community nurse team from 18 months old until she was 7. They would come to the home to take bloods, throat swaps, urine samples etc to save her having to go to hospital when she was immunosuppressed and to take the samples to the correct place for fastest processing. They would come help with medication, injections etc at home. Provide training and support when needed and we’re always the first point of contact.
As my daughter was getting older they would help explain things to her and speak her through procedures.

As a parent they offered me amazing support and were there whenever I needed them.

these services 💯 exist but again it’s luck of the draw on your postcode what support is given.

I was a first time mum with a sick child with lots of needs and they were a lifeline ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks so pissed off in the stories of Oakley having to have chest X-rays….

She doesn’t deserve Oakley. He deserves so much better.

Reactions: 16
I should also add I was given a lot of support from my daughters team and I we made the effort to give back. I would support parents with recently diagnosed children.

my daughter assisted in the paediatrician practical exams twice a year. We would attend like it was a clinic and the new qualifying doctors would examine, ask probing questions etc for them to diagnose the condition as part of their qualification process.

we took part in many research and investigator trial to help move things forward for other children in the future.

we have back to show appreciation for the care we got.

Talia instead hide’s Oakley and only thinks of herself and not how she can use the platform to help develope care and treatment for other children

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please tell me your doctor/consultant never told you that ? I work on a children’s ward and 70 is dangerously low and can be life threatening.

On our ward it’s 92% and above awake and 90% and above asleep anything under that requires oxygen even if it’s just wafting whilst sleeping

There are some cases where babies have CLD etc and there’s are always about 88% no matter what but Talia saying 83% is normal, believe me that’s not normal whilst on home oxygen and I’m sure she said Oakley was in 1 litre of oxygen ? Some of our babies on the ward require like 0.01/0.02 for sitting at 88
I guess it depends on the condition the child has. She was born with transposition of the great arteries which typically would require surgery within the first week of life, however she had multiple large vsds which allowed mixing of blood oxygen and that enabled us time to go home. She didn't have her surgery until she was 4 months. It really is a case by case basis. She was on home monitoring, oxygen wouldn't have helped in her case, she was in heart failure. I guess you don't know without knowing the details of her complex needs, the same as we don't know the complexities of Oakley.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, first time posting...
I am a mum go a child with complex needs and I am absolutely appalled by what I am seeing.

i wouldn't be surprised if Talia receives Continuing Care which is respite funded through health care. To qualify for CC you have to score high on various sections of Oakleys health care needs. The fact Oakley is being looked after every week by a nurse ...A community nurse wouldn't do that, he'd recieve imput with a community nurse who would help in terms of ordering stock, checking dressings etc... not provide respite. CC is a carer who is qualified in health care needs. Such a sectioning, administering meds, using a feeding machine, epilepsy trained, hoist trained etc.
CC will document everything. The nurse looking after him would have a log book of his Sat's, his general well being and what theyve done that day all wrote down with times. This is to monitor not just what the carer is doing but monitor oakleys wellbeing. If the carers are always the ones who are telling Talia to seek medical advice... this will be logged.

Talia will also have 'Direct Access' which is a pass that let's her bypass children's a&e and go straight to the children's ward. All she'd need to do is ring the ward, tell them what is worrying her ( or in her case worrying the carers 🙄) and he'd be told to come straight away. As someone who has this, we've never used the GP for when Sat's have dropped. GP has only ever been used a couple of times because complex children would only get referred to the hospital by the gp anyway so you wouldn't bother.

That woman is a disgrace. She is failing that poor boy time and time again by not responding quickly to his deteriorating health. The fact she's let her ill mother around her son whose just had major surgery is unthinkable.
I am disgusted in her constantly hiding him having a blanket over his pram when he's already struggling to breath. Refusing physio when that would be so beneficial not just for him reaching milestones with his neck, trunk, sitting etc but also ... chest physio! Which for Oakley is so important to help clear his chest.

Notice the radio silence of who the other kids are with. I wonder if now she's allowing aaron to have the boys.

All of those children deserve so much better than the tit parents they have. Talia for me however is the front runner in the shittest parent. I get no sense of love, pride, affection from her when it comes to Oakley in particular. It's coming across resentful. She's unable to have the carefree life she once had. Nothing but a selfish twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
All I see whenever she talks about Oakley is how ‘tough it is for me’ what ‘she’ is going through yes I know it is tough but the way she seems to play the woe is me act really gets on my nerves. She doesn’t put that boy first at all she makes it seem he is a massive inconvenience and she’s definitely not raising any sort of awareness to his condition she is hiding it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How the duck could she let a tiny baby who just had major surgery, who already has complex health issues anywhere near someone who was sick never mind duck off and leave him with someone who’s sick as their primary carer??? And now the poor wee thing might have pneumonia. She is an absolutely weapon. She doesn’t deserve him.
And her lips look bleeping ridiculous in her latest story.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How the duck could she let a tiny baby who just had major surgery, who already has complex health issues anywhere near someone who was sick never mind duck off and leave him with someone who’s sick as their primary carer??? And now the poor wee thing might have pneumonia. She is an absolutely weapon. She doesn’t deserve him.
And her lips look bleeping ridiculous in her latest story.
I’n sure she said the other boys were poorly too, so she took a vulnerable baby home to three poorly people, as well all the trips out she took him on, no wonder he’s now poorly too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Surely she should have just taken Oakley back to her gifted hotel instead of home to a house full of sick people??? I feel SO sorry for those children having her as their mother. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself. If poor Oakley does because of her negligence then she will have that on her conscience for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 12
Surely she should have just taken Oakley back to her gifted hotel instead of home to a house full of sick people??? I feel SO sorry for those children having her as their mother. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself. If poor Oakley does because of her negligence then she will have that on her conscience for the rest of her life.
She needed to dump him off so she could go get her nails done and go out for a fake date etc. Oh and then drag ill kids around IKEA because obviously that was really important too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what’s the situation with Aaron 🤔 Not with regards to Talia just with him himself, has his management ushered him into some kind of rehab? Have they flown him off somewhere for some R&R? Wonder what’s going on 🤔

My hope he is sitting in a top solicitors office working on a plan to gain 50/50 custody or at least structured and suitable access to his 3 children! Oh and a tell all interview spilling the tea 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.