Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said in the post just before this one that it probably happens often with him due to his condition and very well could be normal for it to flucuate but an o2 reading of 83 is dangerous and certainly not normal for anyone. It's crazy to me that if he's dropping consistently throughout a certain period of time that she isn't seeking medical help. There is always a reason why its going down. She said his prongs come off all the time or move or something like that, I don't know if it's the case but I wouldn't like to think she just keeps them off to make it easier for herself!! If he's on oxygen and it's dropping that's pretty bad an a medical emergency
Below 88% it’s classed as dangerous, 85% and below there is risk to the brain. I just read on hypoxia, very worrying. I appreciate Oakley’s sats are probably never at a normal level but from what I’ve read 83 is too low and requires medical help.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not sticking up for her but Oakleys sats might be able to go a bit lower as thats his norm, I do know some people have a lower sats before they seek help as that's normal for them
Yeah my daughters pre open heart surgery were allowed to be 70 at home before seeking help.

Reactions: 2
Below 88% it’s classed as dangerous, 85% and below there is risk to the brain. I just read on hypoxia, very worrying. I appreciate Oakley’s sats are probably never at a normal level but from what I’ve read 83 is too low and requires medical help.
That's what I mean. My baby was really unwell after his birth. I kept telling my midwife he wasn't right, she brushed it off and wouldn't even check him. I asked twice in the corridor for someone to look at him as my midwife pissed off. The 3rd time I screamed for help, a wee student midwife came in, his o2 was under 64% with sepsis and pneumonia. What followed was the stuff of nightmares, I would have swapped places with him in a heartbeat. I then researched and read up lots as he was vulnerable when he left hospital 3 weeks later, he did end up really ill again but I knew what to look out for. Low oxygen is not to be ignored there are so many risks, especially with medically complex babies. The first time it alarms could be a blip but if it was to go again, there's no ifs or buts I would be straight to the local children's hospital. Not worth the chance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah my daughters pre open heart surgery were allowed to be 70 at home before seeking help.
Please tell me your doctor/consultant never told you that ? I work on a children’s ward and 70 is dangerously low and can be life threatening.

On our ward it’s 92% and above awake and 90% and above asleep anything under that requires oxygen even if it’s just wafting whilst sleeping

There are some cases where babies have CLD etc and there’s are always about 88% no matter what but Talia saying 83% is normal, believe me that’s not normal whilst on home oxygen and I’m sure she said Oakley was in 1 litre of oxygen ? Some of our babies on the ward require like 0.01/0.02 for sitting at 88

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to say, I didn’t want my second child, I was anti it actually as I knew It would ruin my marriage. Course it did, but she ended up a really poorly baby . He left when my kids were 18 months and 3 months
I’m not joking an earthquake could have happened in that time when our baby got ill . I never left her side: I didn’t bash their dad online ( eve tho he’s quite well known) I had to have a friend watch my 2 year old , it was living hell. We had months in hospital and I can’t imagine not being there for 2 seconds of it. She’s a disgrace and I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Please tell me your doctor/consultant never told you that ? I work on a children’s ward and 70 is dangerously low and can be life threatening.

On our ward it’s 92% and above awake and 90% and above asleep anything under that requires oxygen even if it’s just wafting whilst sleeping

There are some cases where babies have CLD etc and there’s are always about 88% no matter what but Talia saying 83% is normal, believe me that’s not normal whilst on home oxygen and I’m sure she said Oakley was in 1 litre of oxygen ? Some of our babies on the ward require like 0.01/0.02 for sitting at 88
Surely at 70 it would start to affect vital organs? Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: 10
Surely someone could drop you a few bits ffs didn’t she have a bath this morning suddenly needs a shower again… I remember being sent from the dr with my oldest a few years back he had a viral infection and his temperature went to 40.1 I was only in there four days mind but I was stink. I had vomit dried into me, my hair was stuck to my head I used to get embarrassed when the nurses came in all fresh smelling at the start of their shift but I didn’t dare leave him till the third day when his dad took over that was only cause I was turning my own stomach with the smell off me. I don’t understand how a shower is more important that your baby needing you she’s only gone in there a few hours

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I can’t bare to watch her any longer she is the most selfish mother I have ever laid eyes on, on Instagram. She only cares about herself she definitely has some sorta undiagnosed mental disorder or maybe she’s just a narcissist. Only time she’s happy is when she’s annoying Aaron

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That poor little baby god love him. I can’t believe she went home for a shower? When I was training I did a placement on a children’s ward and parents would feel guilty for using the toilet or getting a drink, sometimes they’d have to be encouraged to go by staff after sitting for hours on end. I can’t even imagine how hard faced you’d have to be to tell the staff you’re off home for a shower and to post some crappy aesthetics advert on your insta a couple of hours after bringing your vulnerable infant in. Mind boggling it really is. I know it’s unlikely but I hope maybe Aaron was with him or one of her parents?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Rushed home for a shower!!! Just when you think she can’t get any worse! I’m not joking when I say if my baby coughs once I’m on high doh . She is just unreal

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Rushed home for a shower!!! Just when you think she can’t get any worse! I’m not joking when I say if my baby coughs once I’m on high doh . She is just unreal
Nothing wrong with that though, your clearly a caring mother. She showers or bathes twice a day, maybe it's an OCD thing or just an excuse to piss off for a bit. It's called Parental Anxiety, I have it too especially with my youngest. I literally can't cope and live on my nerves when he catches anything at all. It's more normal than what she's doing put it that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing wrong with that though, your clearly a caring mother. She showers or bathes twice a day, maybe it's an OCD thing or just an excuse to piss off for a bit. It's called Parental Anxiety, I have it too especially with my youngest. I literally can't cope and live on my nerves when he catches anything at all. It's more normal than what she's doing put it that way.
I know the feeling exactly! They are just so precious to us. Poor Oakley could be doing with some cuddles from his mum instead of her huffing and puffing she’s in there !!

• Heart
I've actually been wondering if her obsession with baths and showering is some kind of OCD - I dont know anyone else who bathes their kids more than once a day every day unless they are sick/get really dirty playing etc and she seems to be in the bath /shower a few times a day too

Surely she has someone who could drop in a change of clothes for them both and she could use the shower facilities in the hospital instead of leaving that poor baby alone again- any medical supplies would be available there and they know Oakleys medical history

Reactions: 9
Found these from a while back.

The ever lovely TEAM TALIA everyone. The witch’s sister and her guard dog/part-time Botcher Tanya.

Using social media for ‘realness’ and ‘positivity’ EST 2022.
Sofia oatway is the local town bike. She never post without a filter because in actual fact she’s ugly as duck!! The way these little rats call people ugly because they can’t cope with what’s being said to them so they go personal. So tacky no class what so ever. The sister is a trollop, got no pals just like talia. Sofia is one hell of a bleep tho! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have never commented on this thread and silently lurked for weeks but I have never seen a more selfish vulgar woman than Talia. Honestly that poor boys breathing, with all this medical knowledge she apparently has; surely she would have known to go straight to hospital? The mind boggles.
I was just about to say the exact same thing .you would bring him straight up to the hospital not the gp .jesus christ

• Sad
My daughter is medically complex and we have never used the GP for her, if there is literally anything we take her to her team at the children’s hospital as she’s just too complex for the GP- I don’t understand why Talia didn’t just take him straight to a&e to be seen by his team? Odd

Reactions: 14

Remember some complex cardiac children cna have sats as low as 70% as they don’t have the capacity for high sats, visiting a family member in kiddies cardio ITU I nearly died at some of the sats 🤯
However Oakley as far as we know only has murmer and certainly his issues seem more respiratory, I would guess she’s been told 88% and above. A once off 83% when she’s suctioning may be okay but we’ve all been watching that childs monitor beep and her moan for days. He’s been unwell all week and she’s not been arsed clearly

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.