Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the comments on his insta are bleeping vile. Her minions are a whole other level. She's one sly, conniving witch
As much as I think he’s a dick, I think he’s behaving desperate and irrational and hope he doesn’t do anything stupid. The level of abuse he’s been receiving for weeks on end would tip the strongest person over the edge. She’s been playing a dangerous game!

Reactions: 23
He should’ve just done it without the countdown and any announcement … now he looks like a 🔔 🔚

Reactions: 19
Imagine if Marni makes a post ‘sorry Aaron’s been silenced but he’ll be back soon’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does he have a management team?? Maybe they’ve stepped in and told him to shut the duck up if anything for his dwindling “careers” sake

Reactions: 4
Search him on Facebook…. A genuine account of his has appeared, maybe looks like it was deactivated now it’s back…. Maybe to message Leo???
He has a brass neck to do this! He didn't have a problem shunning him from siennah while they were together for 5 years did he? Now he's having the same done to him, he should have run a mile 5 years ago!

Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t get my head around why you would hype something up so much just to do absolutely nothing..

Reactions: 11
Neither of them are posting. Something’s definitely happened/happening

Reactions: 11
So I looked up this Leo and it’s siennas dad? How come he wants to reach out to him now after years ? Didn’t care he was bringing up someone else’s child for years and now wants to chat! If I was Leo I’d not give him the time of day! But form diffrent prospective she does seem to be one of those mums who likes to keep the kids away from there dads

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Aaron proposed a take down but that was just a let down. Talia turned manic in a state of shear panic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.