Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bigger disappointment than his fight!
---
I missed my Sunday night leg shave, my hair hasn’t been blow dried so I’m sat with what looks like a mop on my head and I have indigestion after wolfing a pizza down so I could get back to my phone 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can’t just be me who thinks the price has went up, means he’s possibly been offered money for his story by a magazine of some sort? All about the money with them two

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion;

Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 - Aaron letting us down just like his kids, Talia can't help but keep posting digs

I know it doesn't really rhyme but it's my first attempt ok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shes probs gone round his house lol. Her mams there to stay with the kids so its possible. Something going on for neither of them to be posting after they both have been all day.

Reactions: 4
I think if she turned up at his house he deffo would have gone live to show that !!

Reactions: 5
Somethings definitely happened. Surely he can’t have bogged it up as much as he did to not say anything.. like nothing. I wonder if someone has gone to his house or anything like that. He must know he’s made himself look a right fool

Reactions: 5
Looking at that pic again… is it really her? The hands look like her 💯 but the shirt…With planets on? 🤔
But the tits are hanging out so maybe….
She’s never had any dress sense so could be her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where’s the girl that got the info about Aaron getting a solicitor and stuff. We need you now! What’s happening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly if he starts posting during love island I’ll be fuming, you had your chance🫠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.