Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I skipped some pages I think cos the thread glitched/moved too quick …

Is she saying he started up businesses to get the £50K government loan in covid and then dissolved them so he had the money and didn’t have to pay it back lol?
The business he already had, took the loan then closed the business. Was probably her idea anyway

Reactions: 6
Biggest letdown ever and I bet he thought he did something with that picture😂😂

Reactions: 4
Well we all knew this would happen
He’s a narcissist. I don’t think this was about the kids it’s about control and if he can publicly call the mother of his child a bastard I can’t imagine the tit he said behind closed doors . I’ve no doubt in my mind he has tit on talia but a time and a place and it’s not on social media !!

he’s a bleep and it shows he’s embarrassed himself more and proved this ain’t about his kids or contact…. He’s bullying and threatening and that’s never ok in my eyes ….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He's just an Andrew Tate wannabe. She's an absolute tool but he's coming off as threatening, clearly nothing to do with the kids and everything to do with his own ego 🥱

Reactions: 12
I think maybe he’s been blackmailing her with something to expose her on at 8 and she’s not backed down so now his meaning of price has went up maybe he’s black mailing her with more now

Reactions: 11
Price went up? What does that even mean? Maybe a pic of when they got together and he's talking about how much money she's rinsed since then getting all her work done 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Never know could have done this out of desperation to see the kids. I know men who have committed suicide because they couldn't see their kids. We all do desperate things at desperate times.

Reactions: 10
Guys i got side tracked as my in law’s girlfriend sent me a load of abuse and i was worried i’d missed something.. obviously not what a let down?? Also leo’s Facebook is there, including his family. What a dipshit just message him

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sorry I skipped some pages I think cos the thread glitched/moved too quick …

Is she saying he started up businesses to get the £50K government loan in covid and then dissolved them so he had the money and didn’t have to pay it back lol?
this is what I made of it

The amount of people and fake accounts she’s would of had reporting his stories/account… I wouldn’t be surprised if his accounts been restricted tbf

Reactions: 10
I also feel like he’s been blackmailing her and that’s why she’s gotten the police involved…
Matches with the price went up comment clearly directed at her

Reactions: 1
Never know could have done this out of desperation to see the kids. I know men who have committed suicide because they couldn't see their kids. We all do desperate things at desperate times.
Nah Aaron does not care about his kids this much. He also had them recently

Reactions: 6
Well at least it’s in the best interests of the children that the absolute social media tit storm didn’t take off

I’m more fuming with tattle keeping updating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.